But you have heard of me

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i saw you, my friend asked for a photo with you, then you came and stood behind us at the collectormania info stand. This is probably gonna sound a bit strange, we were all trying to work it out, r u male or female? It's a compliment, ur costume was that good! :P

I saw you

I hugged you

I kissed your cheek

I danced with you

I had a photo with you

Am I missing anything off that list??

You missed off spanking!!! :lol

I'll leave the good Captn to answer the question. I do live with him but its better that he answers this himself.

Hi, we saw you and thought your costume was fantastic! best of the weekend for sure. I had to look at you twice even though really I should have known the real Jack couldn't have been walking round the MK centre! A girl can dream! But congratulations on a great costume and I wish Id had my pic with you now B)

hey F!

I met you at *another convention i shall not name* and had my picture with you, i walked past you on Sat and asked if you were gonig to the party and you said you were as yourself and i thought that was great, i think i saw you at the party but unfortunately i was so tired and being hauled around when i did!

Anyway i can't wait for your response to that Q, i think its cool! Well you are cool!

take care hunney

Andrea/veasse xx