Forum Crushes

Logan's_girl

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd check his scalp for nits, any day!

omg omg, THAT WAS IN MY DREAM :o not actually that happening...but someone said something like that ;) I think it was in my head cos someone said it on hollyoaks...id forgot till err...now :wub:

I'd check his scalp for nits, any day!

omg omg, THAT WAS IN MY DREAM ^_^ not actually that happening...but someone said something like that :lol: I think it was in my head cos someone said it on hollyoaks...id forgot till err...now ^_^

i swear i saw that

and i laughed

ha ha ha ha :D

i have a forum crush but who ever i carried down street at night will figure itm out LMAO   :P  ^_^

more caffienesasas

The person you carried down the road at 10/11pm didn't happen to be me did it??

you was carrying me off to a wonderfull life in Hawaii with our little tikki hut !!

You also smooched me at the party Heheeeee ^_^

oh yea tikki land lol want to do itr again but hey, well had to be done before you left the party so :P:D

Your lucky you didn't get smacked for that kiss at the party Gaz,

every other guy whos tried it on has gotten a fat lip or black eye.

I was too shocked to register this time around, Muahahahahaaaaaa

My Forum Crush is..............* ahem *

can't tell you guy's sorry but he knows how i feel.

^_^:o

well next time round then ill wear a cup and run like the wind blows ahahahaha LOL :D toy couldnt hurt me lea your to tiglish ill just poke ya belly and ull fall to the floor and im victorious again mwahaha :lol:^_^

i have a forum crush but who ever i carried down street at night will figure itm out LMAO   :P  :(

more caffienesasas

The person you carried down the road at 10/11pm didn't happen to be me did it??

you was carrying me off to a wonderfull life in Hawaii with our little tikki hut !!

You also smooched me at the party Heheeeee ^_^

oh yea tikki land lol want to do itr again but hey, well had to be done before you left the party so :P:wub:

Your lucky you didn't get smacked for that kiss at the party Gaz,

every other guy whos tried it on has gotten a fat lip or black eye.

I was too shocked to register this time around, Muahahahahaaaaaa

My Forum Crush is..............* ahem *

can't tell you guy's sorry but he knows how i feel.

^_^:wub:

well next time round then ill wear a cup and run like the wind blows ahahahaha LOL :D toy couldnt hurt me lea your to tiglish ill just poke ya belly and ull fall to the floor and im victorious again mwahaha :P:P

That's if you can find me or what if i bring a bf next time??

or i could just not go to sm events again :P :P

well then youll be meany then, and ya bf would be scared when i rip of my t - shirt to reaveal a huge 12 pack with green skin and a monster trying to burst out my chest and im on my second cappachino and feeling yay FREAKY YA SEXY yay go me wow im typing fast now look at me hgo david b buy mer a camel if you read this please luv ya mwah x but lea your gonna get tigled and i dont know if i have used full stoppy yet but hey you lot can read it aloud and faint then ill come and resusitate ya go me wow again lea sop what you doing hhmmmm yummy coffee lol soa re you coming cauyse you better be and i know your nevious to see my monmster in my chest now arnt ya kinky lady yea you are yea you are *pats head* awww aint she chute lol wow people staring at me tipp taPPING AWAY like a fool on crack lolo,so whos at home or at work im at a coffee bar lokking at a blond lady she pretty bnut not as rpetty as lea or william :P full stop i thinks needed now. yay . . . . yay . . . *sdips coffe * hmmm typing aWAY ABOUT ...... GARFIELD GO GARFIELD HMMMM LASAGNE HMMMM DON T BE SUCH A DUM DOGGY DOG FACE GARFIELD DONT LICK LEAS FEET THATS M,Y job wow hmmmm cheesey gotta love it wot cheese *sniffs every ones feet* yews wonderfull lol i feel like im in the film you have mail with meg ryan tip tapping away to her mysterious lover called JOE FOX wow i nearlky cried when i watched that i gonna watch it when i get home alter after i finish this but my fav film at mo is notting hill or yet 50 first dates is good but you have mail touches me in places people usually dont go with me....... lol well ill get back to ya in this subject later im gonna drink a coffee and reply some where else now.

:P hmmm coffee im mshaking yay SJAKY AND VODKA VODKA AND SHAKY HAD TO BE SAID IM AFRAID LOL

wow coffee is making mme feel special wooooo love ya all and merry xmas people.

my crush is on freakaccident thought i should let you all know