CSI PICS

mooby81

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm ERIC! ;)

mutley were you by any chance the crew newbie at c7 that was hanging out at the info desk alot on the friday? B) appologies if it's not you!!! hehe!

Luv sah xx

Yep yep. That was me. I did introduce myself as Mutley.

Sorry if i was a pest, but being anewbie and all, i was a litle bit out of my depth.

Hello :waves

I so mem that scene!!! *looks forward to seeing cap* :unsure:

for now here's a pic from the CSI game - this I must post because it's one where SARA is half SMILING!! :huh::blink::D

csigame.jpg

Luv sah xx

Sexy smile :D

Oh oh oh, what about Greg in Table Stakes? When he's dancing about with Porsche's head-dress on? *will cap it to proove there is such a scene*

Haha..I remember that scene too, it made me literally laugh out loud...Greg is such a goof B)

Oh oh oh, what about Greg in Table Stakes? When he's dancing about with Porsche's head-dress on? *will cap it to proove there is such a scene*

Haha..I remember that scene too, it made me literally laugh out loud...Greg is such a goof :lol:

:D

What ep was it when he's listening to Marilyn Manson with a rubber glove on his head? I was crying with laughter with that!!! :P

great pics Mike!

*coughs* neroid we are still waiting for your caps of greg from Table Stakes ^_^

Evil Faith, LUSH pic of our boy ;)

Luv sah xx

ps-mutley, course you weren't a pest! we are all new once! was good to meet you and soz didn't mem your name :wub: