Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Howdy... more pics for people...

Marg

thmarghelgenberger202898829.jpg

MargHelgenberger-InStylema.jpg

goldenglobes3.gif

There shall be a Jorja post in a little while... once I've whittled down my hundreds of pictures to the most gorgeous ones....

Jorja Pics... the most beautiful woman on TV...

jfox9.jpg

mjl.jpg

jorjafloor.jpg

God this picture is sexy...

2002GoldenGlobes02-JorjaFox.jpg

Gorgeous smile this woman has... shame she doesn't get to use it more in the show!

Last one

pplschoice.jpg

Honestly, 5 was the least I could whittle the ones on Photobucket down to. Good job I don't have the entire library of Jorja pictures saved there. It could have taken months to get it down that small.

EDIT: This was intended to be 2 posts... maybe I posted too close together? Forgive ma, dial-up users! Please.

Edited by abrules

fab piccies!! thankyou! :dance: yeah I recently found out that if you post back-to-back on the same day the forum now edits the posts together - tis great for me when I run outta smilies! :WAVE:

searched back to June 2005 and page 8 to find the edited-together Cath-Sara pic espesh for you abrules, as a welcome pressie :wub: and I only went and shimmed the pic to the ship-slash thread, cuh!!!

....here's a pic for you slashers, soz it's not Nick and Greg or Archie... :D

ship-cathsara.jpg

found it on an ebay listing of all places :D

surfy sah xx ...

the more pics the merrier btw!!! :crying:

surfy sah xx

Yeah I have that pic on my hard drive, but thanks :) It's a lovely welcome pressie. I'm just gonna go find more of my fun shippy ones on PB... I say slashy, though they're mostly just pics of Marg and Jorja together, or screencaps of scenes with both Cath and Sara...

cath_sarapromo.jpg

marg_jorja2.jpg

bellagioparty03.jpg

:D I think this is my fave of the two of them together. That wasn't manipped, anyways, :P

Fox_AG7884288426196.jpg

csi152.jpg

The moment that spawned a thousand C/S fics :)

cscap.jpg

normal_DWF15-537459.jpg

C_S3.jpg

Lots of pics are good, I think I heard someone say... So lots of pics there are... B) Just wish my notebook wasn't dead right now, cos then I could really show some pics off lol. Anhd I could even post non- Jorja/Marg ones...

stands to reason you'd have that pic being a cath-sara shipper!! :P I like the s4? sun setty pics :lol:

that one you like - Jorja looks a bit shinny :lol: and Marg, erm?! Jorja looks cool though!

which ep is the ship cap from?! and the one below it, hotel coridoor?:D

surfy sah xx

The 'ship cap is from the end of, I think, Crash and Burn. It's the one where Catherine asks Sara to go for a drink after all the Hank stuff. The one below it is from Organ Grinder.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...