CSI Merchandise

Strider

Though it's the smallest store you will EVER go to. Really. It's tiny. Like not even 200 square feet. It's miniscule!

But one whole wall is CSI stuff. At least it was when I was there. Yay for CSIness :unsure:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ditto! :P

ah well it's not going any where! and it'll be getting too hot to go soon :P so I won't wanna be going then and there for won't get depressed thinking bout it :P

Luv sah xx

ps-Ascal a very jelous! :P did I mention that enough yet? :angel:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got to the final case/mission on CSI 3 last month, then kinda got bored with it and havnt been back to it for a few weeks now :wub:

Really REALLY must complete games when I start them..still, I did complete Star Trek Elite force 2 on tuesday..2 years after starting it! B)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My CSI : Ultimate Guide came today. It's actually called Ultimate CSI.. and quite frankly ROCKS. I'm yet to sit down and read it but here are some shots to keep you entertained.

cover.jpg

The cover... omg Gil... :spew:

gil1.jpg

gil2.jpg

General page layout through out the book :thumbdown:

I've got that too ^^ (as mentioned above) There's a delay on shipping though. It's unofficial as well. I wonder if it's had trouble with printing or something *shrugs*

It's more of an expert analysis of the show and the processes involved in crimescene investigation. As a series of essays I thought it looked quite good! Get an expert opinion on the show to see if we're being shown the correct way of processing a scene! *devious grin*

• 3 weeks later...