Who shook my hand in CRAIG CHARLES line

I know its like ooh i see a camera........BUDGET!!!!!

Maybe its sum sort of illness the aliens of the universe brought down to earth via naomi? you know, they captured her and whisked her away and put a chip in her brain to make everyone budget so they can get hold of all our details and in the end, you know, KILL US :wub::rolleyes::wub:

Maybe its sum sort of illness the aliens of the universe brought down to earth via naomi? you know, they captured her and whisked her away and put a chip in her brain to make everyone budget so they can get hold of all our details and in the end, you know, KILL US :angry::D:lol:

OMG!

They probably have a special machine that read our fingerprint off our thumbs when we budget in pics.....and then they clone us :o

:P

Maybe its sum sort of illness the aliens of the universe brought down to earth via naomi? you know, they captured her and whisked her away and put a chip in her brain to make everyone budget so they can get hold of all our details and in the end, you know, KILL US  :lol:  B)  :D

OMG!

They probably have a special machine that read our fingerprint off our thumbs when we budget in pics.....and then they clone us :(

;)

it's the flashes.....that's how they entice us............

*did originally write flashers* :lol:

where do they put our clones? jupiter? or or UR-ANUS!!!! *ahem* *is 12* *ahem* :lol::D

No need to thank me!, You would have done the same for me,

I think elijahs_ladie and Gandalfia were right about aliens and professional photos!!!!!!

budget.jpg

Opps! got carried away there..... (must have been drunk) I have no Idea how that was written on my Hand,

arrrgghhh!

Shabs :wub:

No need to thank me!, You would have done the same for me,

I think elijahs_ladie and Gandalfia were right about aliens and professional photos!!!!!!

budget.jpg

Opps! got carried away there..... (must have been drunk) I have no Idea how that was written on my Hand,

arrrgghhh!

Shabs :P

:wub: awesome! youve been budgeted :D