Thank You to Showmasters

Valentine

Just wanted to say a hugeTHANK YOU to Jason, Mark, Andrea, all the Pit Bosses, everybody who worked over the weekend and the guys behind the scenes for another great weekend. Although it seems we are getting a lot of flack from professional whingers I think we did a great job, sure there were a few problems but nothing major in my opinion. It was great to work with you all and hope to see many faces at LFACC.

Lastly I want to thank Stuart who I think did a fantastic job given the short amount of time he had to prepare things. Here's hoping your all getting some well deserved rest and the feeling is slowly returning to everybody's feet.

Donna

Yeah guys! You were all gravy!!(see gem...you got me at it now!) It's so weird...but I could do it all again tomorrow if asked to! i miss everyone so much but hey, not long til LFACC3!

Thanks Showmasters for everything....these events are so important to me! You guys all rock! :P

Thanks Showmasters a fab weekend (considering)

I think Donna has said it all ^_^

Thanks to all the crew, and pit bossess, your're the best!

Thanks to Staurt for oraganising us all, lets hope he comes back :D

And last but not least, thanks to Jason, Mark and Andera, a fantastic weekend as ever. Looking forward to working with you again at London Film in 7 weeks.

Hugs to everyone

Marina xx