Gryffindor Cheerleaders

Tippin

Okay dudes, Rel and I want to go dressed as Gryffindor Cheerleaders for CM8 and we wanted to find out how many people want to join us in the madness...if there are enough of us we could have slytherin cheerleaders too! How cool would that be lol!

What we're basically looking at is getting basic maroon and gold uniforms with one gold and one maroon pop pom, the underwear for the outfits in case of high kicking or juvenille skirt lifting and maybe gloves and batons...lol. Rel isn't keen on the gloves though. The outfits would be finsihed with white trainers/gymnastic shoes, we can get all of this off one site then finish it with Gryffindor patch or lettering or both!

So if anyone is interested let us know! I know it's early but we have to order from the states and the more of us there are the more fun it will be lol!

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id love to do it but on a few conditions

a) u dont all say youll do it then leave me on my own to look like a fool lol cause i actually will die

b ) its not too expensive

otherwise im in :wub:

Edited by Cazzie15

id love to do it but on a few conditions

a) u dont all say youll do it then leave me on my own to look like a fool lol cause i actually will die

b ) its not too expensive

otherwise im in :rolleyes:

Dude! I'm writing the Cheers! And we'd order the costumes together XD

I would.....but I'm quite a shy person :D Plus I'm not sure if lil Cheerleading outfit is my sorta look :rolleyes:;)

Dude! Come on it'll be great, things are much easier in a big group...I kept having to lead the way all weekend even in big groups lol!

Yes as many people as possible should do it! I've checked out the place we're ordering from and they also do black/gold and blue/white if anyone would prefer to be a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff cheerleader instead of Slytherin or Gryffindor.

depends how much it costs and how we are going to get the costumes to eachother but ill be in. just dont tell my dad becoz he said if i dress up in a daft costume im not going :D it also deends what friends im taking beco some of them would just disown me if i went in a costume whereas others would go in there underwear just to upstage me.

Well I think we worked out that with pom-poms, top, skirt and pants it would come to about £30 plus p&p. Socks and shoes would have to be found on top of that.

cheer02.jpg

Thats what we would be getting but in the appropriate house colours then we add 'Gryffindor/Slytherin/Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff' on the front as appropriate.

Edited by rel

Well I think we worked out that with pom-poms, top, skirt and pants it would come to about £30 plus p&p. Socks and shoes would have to be found on top of that.

cheer02.jpg

Thats what we would be getting but in the appropriate house colours then we add 'Gryffindor/Slytherin/Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff' on the front as appropriate.

that looks cool, is there somewhere we could order all this stuff from???

yeh all on one site, only have to get the socks seperately! lol I don't mind ordering it all as soon as we all know who's coming then send it to you guys to try on and stuff, the site offers a discount on group bookings and then we know we all have exactlly the same things! XD

cheer02.jpg

oh god... thats not how i imagined it... it looks kindalike a circus outfit...

cheer02.jpg

oh god... thats not how i imagined it... it looks kindalike a circus outfit...

Dude we'll all be dressed the same though so it won't be so bad XD

Veggie_maiden, let us know when you're crewing and we can sort around it!