Buffy/ Angel guests!

Emma1

well to finsih my line up complete in my buffy cast is

Michelle T

sarah M Gellar,

Marc Blucas

seth green

Well sarah it won happen and not bothred bout seth or Marc cus i hated riley, so Michelle T,

And to finsih off the angel cast its charisma, so well hopefully c her soon.

i would love it if Seth Green went and christian Kane (mainly cause he played Lindsay MacDonald and my name is Linzi MacDonald)

i would love to see any Buffy or Angel guest really apart from werdly enough Sarah or David. i mean i would meet them but they are not my faves.

Well my Buffy/Angel wish list would be as follows:

1) Joss Whedon

2) Sarah Michelle Gellar (we can dream, can't we?)

3) Marc Blucas

4) Seth Green

5) David Boreanaz (have met him once - but it was at the 'awful' event and it would be nice to get the other things I have singed. Plus the photo I got signed isn't very good).

6) Charisma Carpenter - but hopefully going to meet her in June

7) Mercedes McNabb

I could go on - there are lots of smaller cast members I'd like to meet (and some of the big ones again), but the ones above, with the exception of David, are the ones I have yet to meet and would most like to!

Chelle

:D Id love to meet alyson, David boreanaz would be great to meet again- he isnt impossible to get, ive met him twice, he was ok, bit quiet but its angel,lol =) mr broody.

Andy hallet again, he was amazing!!! Defo recommended, julie benz,kristine sutherland, emma caulfield, J August richards is a sweetie!!! Urgh every1,lol, buffy cast reunion. I'm not into dr who or star wars so it would be nice to have a buffy reunion!!! :D

When quein for james's auto ticket, me and my m8 got talkin to the guy behind us who said he's met sarah michelle gellar twice, so It isn't impossible for us to ever meet her......we might have to kidnap her, but its not impossible :D

Alexis told me alyson was in the uk with him, but he couldn't convince her to do collectormania so I dunno what to think about meeting her in england :D

Would love to meet:

Alyson Hannigan

Alexis Denisoff (didn't want too before but saw how cute and funny he is and wanted too but couldn't)

James Marsters (didn't get a ticket)

Amber Benson

Eliza Dushku

Iyadi Limon

Michelle T

SMG

Anthony Head (didn't get too meet him)

JOSS WHEDON (that would be such a long queue)

Tom Lenk

Probs more but I'm tres tired!

Though Alyson Hannigan doesn't do conventions because she is afraid of crowds and neither does SMG cuz she is such a *star* (can you tell I don't really like her? But want a pic with her and her auto, that makes sense eh ?!) the rest should be easy enough to get, Michelle has recently done a UK convention, and the others all do em too!