A Big Thank You to Pit Boss Gemma

Marina

Hey Gemma, I didn't get to work with you but every time I snuck over to the Next end you were running around like a woman possessed. Without meaning to sound patronising may I just say how much I respect someone of your age undertaking such a streesful job and doing so astoundingly well. I heard nothing but praise for you from other crew members and I for one look forward to working with you in London.

Love

Christa x.

PS

Simone lovey t'was a pleasure working with you on Saturday and Monday. How nice were Sean Astin and John Rhys Davies? Next end rocked even if we couldn't stare at Christian Coulsen all day. Not that we'd do that of course, we are professional :P

Hey Gemma, I didn't get to work with you but every time I snuck over to the Next end you were running around like a woman possessed. Without meaning to sound patronising may I just say how much I respect someone of your age undertaking such a streesful job and doing so astoundingly well. I heard nothing but praise for you from other crew members and I for one look forward to working with you in London.

Love

Christa x.

PS

Simone lovey t'was a pleasure working with you on Saturday and Monday. How nice were Sean Astin and John Rhys Davies? Next end rocked even if we couldn't stare at Christian Coulsen all day. Not that we'd do that of course, we are professional :rolleyes:

thanks hun,

the age thing seems to have been topic of conversation and it means a lot for you to say that.

=x=

Monkery Indeed!!!!!

How i love that word. Almost beats all those KFC comments!

Christa, love your name, Ahh, Sean and John were very fun ,but not neccessarily the eye candy i was looking for. Christian was apparantly going to see Billy Elliot tonight! Is it wrong of me to want to go to the theatre and do some stalking? Ummmm. Maybe? will see you at London in a few weeks time.

In the meantime who hearts the huckabees?

Simone

Monkery Indeed!!!!!

How i love that word. Almost beats all those KFC comments!

Christa, love your name, Ahh, Sean and John were very fun ,but not neccessarily the eye candy i was looking for. Christian was apparantly going to see Billy Elliot tonight! Is it wrong of me to want to go to the theatre and do some stalking? Ummmm. Maybe? will see you at London in a few weeks time.

In the meantime who hearts the huckabees?

Simone

Hmmm.......if I'd known I may have fancied a nice musical instead of voting at the glam and totty free polling station.

Who hearts Huckerbees? That'd be us!!!!!!!!

also thanx for askin me if i was alright and helpin me out with money on sunday !!!!!!!!

thats ok hun, just doing my job.

=x=

:)..you rock!!...i've already said it but its true!!

mork

xxx

whats your real name hun?

i dont recall calling anyone mork. teehee!

=x=

also thanx for askin me if i was alright and helpin me out with money on sunday !!!!!!!!

=x=

mork

xxx

=x=

mark morgan!!!...you might noit rmember me..but i was ticketin ray park in the costa end on sat...and cash for tony head on sun!!

=x=

mork

xxx

=x=

mark morgan!!!...you might noit rmember me..but i was ticketin ray park in the costa end on sat...and cash for tony head on sun!!

haha you and your human cash machine..........with the bag that was literally spilling with money........thank God for pit bosses!! Mork you were soooo disorganised........ah who am I kiddin?! lol.

Yay for Gemma.....muchos grateful for the hard work you put in and making sure me and Mork were alright, which most of the time we weren't judging by the extreme arm writing that went on.

nananananan MINE WAS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!

anyway, thumbs up.........I'd never want to be a PB.....too stressful!!

=x=

mork

xxx

=x=

haha you and your human cash machine..........with the bag that was literally spilling with money........thank God for pit bosses!! Mork you were soooo disorganised........ah who am I kiddin?! lol.

Yay for Gemma.....muchos grateful for the hard work you put in and making sure me and Mork were alright, which most of the time we weren't judging by the extreme arm writing that went on.

nananananan MINE WAS BETTER THAN YOURS!!!

anyway, thumbs up.........I'd never want to be a PB.....too stressful!!

actually imo we rocked....our arms and you hand puppet!!!

thanx gemma!! you legend!!!

Thankyou Gemma,you did really well.

Thankyou for helping me on the sunday with the ticketing for Alan,shame that everyone I'd given a ticket too finally came back around 2 hours later and caused a blockage lol! :wub:

Thankyou Gemma,you did really well.

Thankyou for helping me on the sunday with the ticketing for Alan,shame that everyone I'd given a ticket too finally came back around 2 hours later and caused a blockage lol! :lol:

teehee!! i remember that.

=x=

Everything was definetely gravy with Gemma around...even if she did take to kicking me up the bum occasionally  :D  It was fun working with you Gemma, hope to do so at a future event!

me??? kick people up the bum? never!!!! but it was great working with you.

heya jeff! i hope i get a chance to work with you at some point. *hugs*

=x=

Edited by wiccawise21

Heh heh, I knew there was something about you! Just remember that when all is said and done you is only on loan to Showmasters! A certain fest in Grimsby needs you too! So proud to read how well you did though!

its you!!!! i cant believe you have actually posted!

thanks hun, but dont worry... i live in grimsby and 'fest will not get rid of me that easily.

=x=

*haunts* pit boss geeemmmaaaaa

you... you...

*hides*

=x=

Hiiiiiiiii

Didnt actually see you do any work :P

Just messing :(

Davey :D

xx