Terminator 3 Kristanna Loken T3

love to meet her, big fan of the terminator movies- T2s the best i reckon =)

*gIVES KISS* I SO AGREE but not sure lol

i brought and robert patrick auto sunday and on the back was a kristanna loken sig BOI did i move lol

:D

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to meet her but I think it's unlikely : at the time of C4, there was an obvious reason to invite her, now she hasn't done anything in movies since then. So I'm afraid she won't be there....

Robert Patrick would be cool

I'd like to meet her but I think it's unlikely : at the time of C4, there was an obvious reason to invite her, now she hasn't done anything in movies since then. So I'm afraid she won't be there....

All the more reason for her to be there dude, get her back in the public lime light!

All the more reason for her to be there dude, get her back in the public lime light!

I really hope you're right ! But from SM's point of view, she may be an expensive guest that will attract less people than the last time. Hopefully I'm wrong ... I'd love to meet her !! :D

Kristanna would be a cool guest and the BloodRayne movie would be a great talking point. Who wants to be knwon as second fiddle in T3, when you are the star of a forthcoming cult horror flick?

Paul