Who did I meet at the party and C7?

I got about 2 hrs sleep...it was uncomfortable and as dawn drew nearer it got hotter...and stickier but hey I saved my self about £100 by not booking a hotel!!!

lol, aahh the comforts of a car...

hehe, i had this nice...comfortable...cosy...perfect temp bed to sleep in...with 2 girls snoring in the beds next to me... i won't name names! B) lmao

I met lots of people I think but don't remember hardly any of them, especially the ones at the party...

The only people I remember meeting at the party who I didn't already know were; Ceri (dressed as Resident Evil Rain), her mate Caroline and another girl dressed as Red Riding Hood...are they on the forum?

I know that there was someone I didn't say hi to all weekend and I regret that...sorry but it was kinda hard.

Hey Nicky,

Rain reporting in! it was great to meet you! so how did you get on for the rest of the night?

:lol:  You know you met me too!  ;)

And showed me your pants  :lol:  :P

I certainly do remember metting you, but very nearly wouldn't have known who you were if it wern't for JV. Glad I got the chance to meet you properly this time. And I'm still trying to get my head around the pants thing. :D

Yeah it was good to see you again. :D

Good ol' JV! Had you going there for a while though :lol:

I can't believe you slept in the car! -_-

Rain reporting in! it was great to meet you! so how did you get on for the rest of the night?

So you are Shanshu, I'll try and remember that one.

What about the other two, are they on here too? Add me to your MSN or send me an email and I'll get in contact. Same goes for anyone else. :lol:

I got about 2 hrs sleep...it was uncomfortable and as dawn drew nearer it got hotter...and stickier but hey I saved my self about £100 by not booking a hotel!!!

lol, aahh the comforts of a car...

hehe, i had this nice...comfortable...cosy...perfect temp bed to sleep in...with 2 girls snoring in the beds next to me... i won't name names! :P lmao

:unsure::wub::o:unsure:

I met you, you were looking for someone from the forum but my memory sucks and can't recall who it was. You were very friendly though.

I had actually found them already by the time I spoke to you but just didn't know it. B)

I met you, you were looking for someone from the forum but my memory sucks and can't recall who it was.  You were very friendly though.

I had actually found them already by the time I spoke to you but just didn't know it. :lol:

You nutter :lol:

So you are Shanshu, I'll try and remember that one.

What about the other two, are they on here too? Add me to your MSN or send me an email and I'll get in contact. Same goes for anyone else. :(

the other two don't post here, I dragged them along with me! But I'll tell them you said "Hi"

I'll send you an email - it would be nice to keep in touch :P