woohooo!

Nell

We got to crew the buffy talks!!! it was UNBELIEVEABLE!!

Just wanted to say thankyou to Stuart for asking us to do it and giving us the best weekend ever! :wub:

btw davey, my arms still hurt from you twisting them last nite, u arm wrestle cheat you!

Hi Nell, I am sooooo happy for you that you got to crew, unfortunately I was told the wrong time for the watchers talk so I only actually ended up crewing the James Marster's one, although I wasn't able to do much due to the fact that I was almost on the floor in tears hehe!

Whereabouts were you stood? I was stood at the side near the cameras and where James' manager/girlfriend/friend was standing.

Kirsty x

I was at the side near the front opposite to where his manager/girlfriend/friend were standing lol we were opposite each other and we didnt even know!! it was a good talk, hard work before and after but a damn good talk all the same!

well what happened was I was actually meant to be there to help Sparks with the tech but when I had got there he had practically done everything so he asked me just to stand round and help anyone if need be and then I had to rush off to venue to sort some stuff out for him there. The previous days I had done a talk and then the party and I have to admit that the chairs did my head in after an hour or so!! hehe! :D

btw davey, my arms still hurt from you twisting them last nite, u arm wrestle cheat you!

:lol:

I know, he's such a sore loser :lol:... even i can beat him *is weak* :D

(Only joking Davey :D)

:P I LOVED it! Thank you my fellow crewer for putting those chairs out in such a professional fashion *giggles*

Stina xxx

haha yes of course!! professionalism personified! actually it was quite hard work in that heat!!! well worth it tho!! :lol: