The Watchers Talk...

Just wondered what everyone else thought of it? I ended up going on my own cuz it was very last minute my deciding to go, I'm really glad I did though, I got some really great pictures of Anthony and Alexis, they had great chemistry and where soooo funny!

Loved the bit where Anthony sang the Cadbury Flake advert tune, twas really great! And it was soooo funny when his phone rang and he answered it..."Yes, I would like you too feed the dogs".

And the bit about Alexis not wearing any trousers while he was doing the desk scenes!

Wow, my minds all over the place with snippets of it.

Basically, I thought it was ace and I wondered what you all thought of it??

Oh God, the watchers talk was fantastic. I really hope they filmed it or something - I was wishing I'd brought a tape recorder. Those two are hilarious as a double act. And the slasher in me was singing with joy at Alexis' declaration that his biggest regret was "We never got to have it off with each other". :D:wub:

I thought the talk was good, the guys were brilliant and very very funny, but the venue was appalling for that kind of thing, and not very well organised by the looks of it. Having somewhere that long and thin is not great, somewhere wider but with the same amount of space would be nice for next time please! But the guests you can't fault, they made me laugh and laugh, and I'm still remembering bits of it and then chuckling to myself.