Where are you going to stay??

im stayin in the premier lodge

Aha - another recruit for deviance, debauchery and decadence at the Pirates Lodge! Damn fine thing indeed! Look forward to seeing you! But no jumping in the lake or the water feature, ok? ;)

You are just begging for a wet t comp!

Aha - another recruit for deviance, debauchery and decadence at the Pirates Lodge! Damn fine thing indeed! Look forward to seeing you! But no jumping in the lake or the water feature, ok? :P

I live in hope...tho it maybe a lil cold by October.... ;)

Aha - another recruit for deviance, debauchery and decadence at the Pirates Lodge! Damn fine thing indeed! Look forward to seeing you! But no jumping in the lake or the water feature, ok? :D

I live in hope...tho it maybe a lil cold by October.... :D

I am from the North, we don't care for the cold; we go out in lesser clothes. Well everyone around here does, I stay dressed from head to toe! :D

I am bringing a sleeping bag and sleeping right outside of the convention hall. If I am lucky I will be able to borrow a tent from someone! Hopefully it won't rain....................................... :P

*******kidding***********

Travel Lodge for me.

If anyone is looking for a roomie to split the cost with please feel free to contact me. (willowtree96@yahoo.com)

yea loads, Lotr Fan i shall say hi to you at the convention as we won't be in the same hotel... so if some wierd tall person comes rushing towards you and then hugs you... its me! i apologise in advance!!

of course i shall only know who you are if you are wearing a CM4 t-shirt!

inos - i shall see you at the hotel!! :) what days are you staying?

Luv Kirsty x x x

yea loads, Lotr Fan i shall say hi to you at the convention as we won't be in the same hotel... so if some wierd tall person comes rushing towards you and then hugs you... its me! i apologise in advance!!

inos - i shall see you at the hotel!! :) what days are you staying?

Luv Kirsty x x x

Well, we (my friend, me and our mums) will take a train (I think the Eurostar, I'm not sure ;) ) at Friday evening. So we will arrive late at the hotel Friday. And we will stay for the weekend (because I must get to school again on Monday :angry: )

So will I see you there? :huh:

Edited by inos

Luv Kirsty x x x

I look forward to being attacked by a weird tall person :angry: Shall we arrange to meet somewhere in the morning so we can all meet up and chat for a bit before C4 starts?

inos - yea i will see you there i'm there thursday through to monday, ( i do have school too but i'm going to be erm.. *cough* sick * cough* thursday friday and monday! so yes.

LOTR fan - yea, ok, if we happen to miss each other i expect i'll see you around, i expect we'll be there really early, i think we're aiming to get to the centre each morning between 7.30am and 8.00am, what about you? how many people are you going with?

LOTR fan - yea, ok, if we happen to miss each other i expect i'll see you around, i expect we'll be there really early, i think we're aiming to get to the centre each morning between 7.30am and 8.00am, what about you? how many people are you going with?

I'll be there pretty early I imagine - about 7-7.30am on friday but then really really early on sat/sun/possinly mon. I'll be there with 2 other people but I know a few people going so I'll meet up with them too

inos - yea i will see you there i'm there thursday through to monday, ( i do have school too but i'm going to be erm.. *cough* sick * cough* thursday friday and monday! so yes.

ok! 'till October then! :angry: But how chould I recognize you? Those CM4 T-shirts you were talking about,where do you get those??

we're making the t-shirts inos, the design is on a link called 't-shirts' posted by wiccawise21 on the CM4 board. then printing it off onto transfer paper and putting it on t-shirts. we're putting our forum names on the back so we know each other.

LOTR Fan- there will be 7 of us! hee hee. great! can't wait...