Sign Off Thread

Jog

I'll be leaving on sat, VERRRRYYY early in the morning bout six i think. I just went to a gig in london last night to see Gwar and i am knackered but sod it, BRING ON THE STARS!!!

BTW, you can spot me cause I'll be wearing a GWAR shirt on the sat, if u cant see me then dont worry, i wouldn't worry :jason:

Im off sooooo early tomorrow morning (Saturday). Plus im off to the pub in a couple of hours, and im out tomight, so ill say bye now!!!

BYEEE!!! See you all sooon!!! Come say hey to me. Im the one with the Green Day Warning Hoodie, and the Bag COVERED in badges, with Bing and Bong from Tiny Planets on it! COME HUG ME!

xxxxxxxxx

im signing off now, well i mgiht check in later but not liekly, i havent even packed yet! still doing english coursewokr lol! will see everyone tomorrow at the party, havent got a pic of me so ill have to be anonymous!

if anyone is staying at the travel lodge will see you there!

i think i'll sign off now, its time for me to go to bed and tomorrow i have to get up birght and early to pack and get a new black top (i kinda mucked up my t-shirt transerings)

i'll be in mk about 6ish...see you guys at the party...enjoy tomorrow!