Crew Party?

CHRIS !!

• Showmasters Admin

It will be completely different to the C6 crew party. At C6 it was part of the main party, which as it turned out wasn't a great idea. As Ashleo said it was invaded and it very really took off.

So this time SM are going back to having a seperate crew party on the Sunday night. It'll get a lot less gate crashers that way and can be better organised.

Lets hope it aint as bad as the last one in there. Nothing happened and normal forum members invaded and ate all the nibbles :lol:

That's why we had the LFACC crew party to make up for it, all CM crew were invited. Now that WAS an amazing party... well, at least, what I can remember of it ;).

so I've heard also, unfortunately due to the naturally lazy personality of me I couldn't be arsed to make my way up to London for the party, but saying that I couldn't come anyway cos I was busy that weekend,.....with all the craziness that happens in MK when SM and CM aren't here.............I'm well up for a party!!!! whoot! And I won't have to get up early on Monday morning for all the poor people working that morning!! hahaha....I'll think of you all when I'm sleeping sound!!