Friday Night

yeah i'm kind of one of those people who attract attention.....although sometimes its more of the laugh at me than the laugh with me attention *pout*

I don't laugh at you; remember I was your Heath just over a month ago! ;)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't laugh at you; remember I was your Heath just over a month ago!

i just read that and was like WTF??? and theni realised who you were refering to!!! doh!

Geeze you forget so easily!

You want an email smaug?

Miss T; it was your idea to do all the shots, and when I tried to make them smaller so we could carry on longer you complained! ;)

OMG guys you are olympic drinkers!! hee!

Oh send me an e-mail!!! yay!

You want an email smaug?

Miss T; it was your idea to do all the shots, and when I tried to make them smaller so we could carry on longer you complained! :D

OMG guys you are olympic drinkers!! hee!

Oh send me an e-mail!!! yay!

What would you like an email about my dear? Oooh I know; should I email her the baked goods address Miss T; the um very very interesting place?

Miss T; just because all my cast members were coming out with sexual comments did not mean I wanted to make them small. Besides you were the one that stopped first! Ha!

yeah email her that....

and okay i stopped first but i had been drinking all day....and i swapped with you and start getting the coments. you wer so funny ohhh Dom will you shut u!" giggle. probably the first and only time you wanted to stop him talking!!!

yeah email her that....

and okay i stopped first but i had been drinking all day....and i swapped with you and start getting the coments. you wer so funny ohhh Dom will you shut u!" giggle. probably the first and only time you wanted to stop him talking!!!

Yeah I gave you sam and as soon as I did he stopped talking!!

And why did dom have to be so damn kinky? I dunno. Wouldn't swap him for the world though.

Smaug email coming your way.

Not from what I can tell; but by the looks of it the majority of people are free.

I suggest that we all meet up somewhere and then decide on the day what to do; we can always split up into groups.