Eating out in Milton Keynes

Hello

I was just wondering can anyone recommend any good places to eat out for Breakfast in the shopping hall, our hotel are charging £14.50 for full english and we're not too happy as it didn't; say anywhere - i'm sure there is somewhere but I can't remember where though please no answers like McDonalds.

Thanks

Hello

I was just wondering can anyone recommend any good places to eat out for Breakfast in the shopping hall, our hotel are charging £14.50 for full english and we're not too happy as it didn't; say anywhere - i'm sure there is somewhere but I can't remember where though please no answers like McDonalds.

Thanks

I think BHS and woolworths cafes do breakfasts. Not sure on the price though. Both pretty close to Middleton Hall.

Costa coffee does things like toasted sandwiches etc, that is right on the hall.

Edited by tiggerbabe

Hello

Thanks

I think BHS and woolworths cafes do breakfasts. Not sure on the price though. Both pretty close to Middleton Hall.

Costa coffee does things like toasted sandwiches etc, that is right on the hall.

They're probably your best bet, but they won;t open until about 9 on the saturday and 11 on Sunday. There are also likely to be queues there, but the foods ok and relativly cheap (compared to your hotel!)

Where is the hotel?

Hello

Thanks

They're probably your best bet, but they won;t open until about 9 on the saturday and 11 on Sunday. There are also likely to be queues there, but the foods ok and relativly cheap (compared to your hotel!)

Where is the hotel?

BHS gets really busy for brekkie during C'mania