Questions Thread

jennylouise

• Moderators

I always use the door near Costa Coffee .. there's usually people queuing outside there already when I turn up! I'm sure the opposite side's door would be ok too.

It'll take place in the crew room which was round the Next end side of John Lewis but seeing as we haven't had any details yet, that obviously isn't totally confirmed :cylon: But yeah, basically just down from Middleton Hall I'm sure!

OMG if Kirsty got caught by the FBI I'd be well happy. I'd come and visit her in FBI HQ or wherever they take her. I'd tell the FBI fellas how much I love them :lol:

Then I'd help Kirsty escape :D

Cos the FBI aren't keeping Thirsty!

I want a pic of the sword!

OMG if Kirsty got caught by the FBI I'd be well happy. I'd come and visit her in FBI HQ or wherever they take her. I'd tell the FBI fellas how much I love them :unsure:

Then I'd help Kirsty escape :D

Cos the FBI aren't keeping Thirsty!

I want a pic of the sword!

i also jumped off the roof of hogwarts this morning...again :lol: you should go on msn.now. cause i say so :lol:

can I ask questions about the con here?...I would like to know if you really only got the tickets at the con?!...are you not able to order them in advance?..and if they are sold out because you are too late?...please answer me! :D ...I really need to know that!

can I ask questions about the con here?...I would like to know if you really only got the tickets at the con?!...are you not able to order them in advance?..and if they are sold out because you are too late?...please answer me! :lol: ...I really need to know that!

Do you mean the virtual queue tickets? You have to get those when you arrive...there's no pre-order service. It's first come, first serve. Supposed to be like a real queue, so the people who get their earliest get the first tickets (first places in the queue).

If you mean the talk tickets..then yeah, you were supposed to book in advance.

hmm...in germany we have got the tickets one year before the event...sometimes. :D ..then you can be sure that you can join it....and it would be really bad, if we went there and didn't get a ticket....the trip is not very short for us germans! :P ....