MESSAGE FROM MARK & JASON

showmasters

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does a brad pitt do ?? is it a thing you dig or a place you can find gold or something ???

jason  :unsure: 

Who needs Brad Pitt when you could get Torri Higginson :D

*laughs and runs away*

who needs either when you could have David Hewlett??? :help:

Who needs Brad Pitt when you could get Torri Higginson  :D *laughs and runs away*

(Who's Torri Higginson? Someone pretty I should know about?? LOL).

Yes! Very pretty *g*

She plays Elizabeth Weir on Stargate Atlantis :angel:

Torri Higginsons's a GIRL???????

Oops.

I'm sure she's lovely, but...

My thing is pretty men!

Love,

Pauline XX

Who needs Brad Pitt when you could get Torri Higginson  :angel: *laughs and runs away*

Yes! Very pretty *g*

She plays Elizabeth Weir on Stargate Atlantis :wub:

Oops.

My thing is pretty men!

Love,

Pauline XX

you like pretty men then check out david :D

david33.jpg

and in the pic below torri is next to david in the green top :D

david37.jpg

Edited by tiggerific

*sigh*

Some of us would love to get the chance to crew, not for the money and certainly not so we could get closer to the celebs, just because we'd like to give something back to an event thats made us good friends. I have to save for months to come to an event, pay for my own hotel and I'm skint as anything. I won't be at this event as I've just moved house and I can't afford it but I'll live.

*applauds*

i couldnt say it any better than that.

=x=

Ok, so, well.

I am disappointed by not being able to crew as I didn't have any indication from showmasters that they might not pick everyone to crew who had got their emails back before their deadline. I would have liked to have known earlier as if i'd even known even a week earlier I may have been able to find somewhere to stay that I could have afforded. As it is I probably won't be able to make it at all, and if I do it'll only be for one day and I won't be able to meet everyone I wanted to. I agree with whoever it was that said we do it to give something back, I met some really great people last time I crewed and would like to be able to do even more than simply crew to help. It was just a little frustrating everything happening at the last minute. I think showmasters put on a great show every time and feel confident that they didn't want it to go like this and that it won't in the future.

All that said I want to apologise if I offended anyone with anything I said while in that 'angry phase' after finding out.

Also, I really do honestly think that the least showmasters could do to compensate us would be to get Jessica Alba for us! :P:D

I didn't have any indication from showmasters that they might not pick everyone to crew who had got their emails back before their deadline.

It wasn't in this crew email, but they usually say that they can't guarantee everyone to crew and will always give priority to people who don't need hotel rooms first. Admittedly, I think it's slightly different for this event, but try and look at it this way: you're treated amazingly well as crew, it's a fun job, you get a party, and it's better pay than my full time job. To be honest, I'm always surprised they're not many times oversubscribed, I'd do it for free, the gratuity is just them being super-nice. Just wait for the next event: SM are always fair in ensuring that everyone is treated equally, making sure people all guest assist the same etc, so maybe next time. It's well worth waiting for :blush:.

Edited by Costa Coffee

Who needs Brad Pitt when you could get Torri Higginson  :unsure: *laughs and runs away*

Yes! Very pretty *g*

She plays Elizabeth Weir on Stargate Atlantis :unsure:

Oops.

My thing is pretty men!

Love,

Pauline XX

you like pretty men then check out david :rolleyes:

david33.jpg

and in the pic below torri is next to david in the green top :blink:

david37.jpg

LOL.

I'm afraid I don't know this David guy.

Perhaps I should have specified that my 'thing' is pretty YOUNGER men?

Ha Ha.

Pauline XX

Thanks for posting a statement SM. I have to admitt that not being chosen for crew this time has disappointed me. Particurally as I do remember a speech made at the end of LFCC2 by SM, that mentioned that they would concentrate on getting experienced crew. I don't mind not crewing but I think it would of being nicer to hear about it alot sooner. I did apply back in Feb and so I did wait a long time to find out.

I understand the need to pick people who can do full days. I would like to take this oppotunity to point out that I may have a heart condition but I'm not incapacited. I'm actually quite a healthy pesron. It may of lessened my life span so I would like to enjoy what I can and working for SM is one of the things I enjoy doing. I certainally would like to crew in the furture and maybe I'll be able to do full days.

Good luck to all those who got selected I hope you have fun. I hope to see you all there. Look out for me in my Lucius Malfoy outfit on the Sat.

Emma XXXXX

*psst* SM you could cheer me up by getting Orlando Bloom and Jason Isaacs to furture events. *wink*

Thanks for posting a statement SM. I have to admitt that not being chosen for crew this time has disappointed me. Particurally as I do remember a speech made at the end of LFCC2 by SM, that mentioned that they would concentrate on getting experienced crew. I don't mind not crewing but I think it would of being nicer to hear about it alot sooner. I did apply back in Feb and so I did wait a long time to find out.

I understand the need to pick people who can do full days. I would like to take this oppotunity to point out that I may have a heart condition but I'm not incapacited. I'm actually quite a healthy pesron. It may of lessened my life span so I would like to enjoy what I can and working for SM is one of the things I enjoy doing. I certainally would like to crew in the furture and maybe I'll be able to do full days.

Good luck to all those who got selected I hope you have fun. I hope to see you all there. Look out for me in my Lucius Malfoy outfit on the Sat.

Emma XXXXX

*psst* SM you could cheer me up by getting Orlando Bloom and Jason Isaacs to furture events. *wink*

EM!!!!!! :lol::lol: Hello, it's good to hear from you, we're all going to have a fantastic time and I soooo can't wait to see your Lucius costume, you getting a pic done with Tom in it? That would be awesome :wub:

Kirsty x x

*waves back to K* HELLOOOO!

Yes i did get my pic taken with Tom (I just hope it turns out)

Back to topic> I just reread my post and it makes me sound like a bitch. I would love to crew again even if it means that I do a full day then so be it. I watched the crew at C7 and released how much I missed it. So yes I do admitt to being slighty jelous.

I hope those that did crew had a good time.