MESSAGE FROM MARK & JASON

showmasters

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but the majority of you are being right arses in this topic. End of the day it all comes down to jealousy. (no names)

What makes you think you deserve to crew???...no one has the right to presume that !!! :lol:

If you're crewing then well done guys, if your not, tough sh*t...theres always London in June and C8...Just grow up FFS !!

Now i've had my rant and I dont care who flames me for it cos you wont get any retaliation from me !!!

right lets get one thing straight right now. because i know you mean me, i am not jealous. i don't think i desevre to crew nor does any one else but the actual true is there was fairer ways of doing so to allow everyone to crew like 1 or 1 and half days each for example if it was just the one then they wouldn't even had to do hotal arranging either.

i just your the spam for your comment as you most like also got most of the weekend too.

every one has their reasons for wanting to crew- i would of been happy with just one day that way i would have the same chance as everyone to see their firends and favourite guesses.

i know if had one day it would of payed for my transport and accomadation so i would there for two days off my own back but now - i don't no if i can find £35 for one day- but that is my problem i know.

but one day is no asking for much.

anyway i like you should be the one that grows up with the laugage you have come out with - just because you got your way- *cry*

so any one else who thinks that same then well i just assume you got your way too and are boosting.

and as for....

theres always London in June and C8...

i acually can not at the moment go to any of the others this year.

again i know showmasters work hard

i can totally see where people are comming from. i am extreamly dissapointed that i did not get picked to crew. i, like some others, was relying on crewing to help with my accomodation as i would otherwise be unable to attend. i have already booked my travel tickets, if i hadn't it would have been to expensive for me, and i have also booked my party tickets for myself and two of my friends.

a number of my friends have also been turned down for crewing and will be unable to attend the event if we cannot find cheep accomodation, and when i say cheep i mean cheep.

if anyone here can help with this matter then i would be extreamy greatfull.

here's to C7 beeing a success

lots of love

sarah

aka elfqueen

I'm sorry but the majority of you are being right arses in this topic. End of the day it all comes down to jealousy. (no names)

What makes you think you deserve to crew???...no one has the right to presume that !!!  :angry:

If you're crewing then well done guys, if your not, tough sh*t...theres always London in June and C8...Just grow up FFS !!

Now i've had my rant and I dont care who flames me for it cos you wont get any retaliation from me !!!

right lets get one thing straight right now. because i know you mean me, i am not jealous. i don't think i desevre to crew nor does any one else but the actual true is there was fairer ways of doing so to allow everyone to crew like 1 or 1 and half days each for example if it was just the one then they wouldn't even had to do hotal arranging either.

i just your the spam for your comment as you most like also got most of the weekend too.

every one has their reasons for wanting to crew- i would of been happy with just one day that way i would have the same chance as everyone to see their firends and favourite guesses.

i know if had one day it would of payed for my transport and accomadation so i would there for two days off my own back but now - i don't no if i can find £35 for one day- but that is my problem i know.

anyway i like you should be the one that grows up with the laugage you have come out with - just because you got your way- *cry*

so any one else who thinks that same then well i just assume you got your way too and are boosting.

and as for....

I have to say Ash that some people give the impression that those who have crewed before have more right to crew than those who haven't, which isnt fair!

What makes you think you deserve to crew???...no one has the right to presume that !!!  :angry:

and as for....

I have to say Ash that some people give the impression that those who have crewed before have more right to crew than those who haven't, which isnt fair!

The thing is Nell, I dont presume that at all. and not once have i said i've got my way and I myself am crewing. It just narks me so much that the likes of blueyvelvet can throw the rattle out the pram just because he/she wasn't picked for crew this time around.

There will always be other opportunities i know that. Not everything works out fine first time around. I think it was mentioned in a post earlier somewhere, that the crew usually picked first are those that can arrange their own accomodation during the show. We all know paying for crew hotels costs a hell of a lot of money, and SM do not have an endless supply of cash.

As for blueyvelvet saying i got my own way !! Pfft !! I'd be more than happy to sit down and discuss any issues you have at C7

*sigh*

Some of us would love to get the chance to crew, not for the money and certainly not so we could get closer to the celebs, just because we'd like to give something back to an event thats made us good friends. I have to save for months to come to an event, pay for my own hotel and I'm skint as anything. I won't be at this event as I've just moved house and I can't afford it but I'll live.

Now good grief be grateful you even have the chance to crew.

and as for....

The thing is Nell, I dont presume that at all. and not once have i said i've got my way and I myself am crewing. It just narks me so much that the likes of blueyvelvet can throw the rattle out the pram just because he/she wasn't picked for crew this time around.

There will always be other opportunities i know that. Not everything works out fine first time around. I think it was mentioned in a post earlier somewhere, that the crew usually picked first are those that can arrange their own accomodation during the show. We all know paying for crew hotels costs a hell of a lot of money, and SM do not have an endless supply of cash.

As for blueyvelvet saying i got my own way !! Pfft !! I'd be more than happy to sit down and discuss any issues you have at C7

ok, sorry! u kinda gave the impression when you said that previous crew members should get first dibs before the newbies. tis all. (im not quoting word for word there, I am generalising!)

Emotions were running high yesterday, I know mine certainly were! Things don't come out right when you are upset and they NEVER come out right on here anyway so there you have a recipe for disaster!

I think the best thing to do now is move on cuz its now descending into plain bitching and thats not helping anyone.

what does a brad pitt do ?? is it a thing you dig or a place you can find gold or something ???

jason  :o 

Who needs Brad Pitt when you could get Torri Higginson :wub:

*laughs and runs away*

(Who's Torri Higginson? Someone pretty I should know about?? LOL).

What does one DO with a 'Brad Pitt'? Everything - but I can't list the details here...! He's gorgeous.

Even so, for me Orlando will always be The One. Male beauty incarnate. Sigh.

Pauline XX