CREW EMAILS AT LAST!

elijahs_ladie

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea, i guess you would get an email saying that their weren't any spaces left to crew otherwise you would just keep emailing and emailing them until they answered.

-waits patiently for email, which has still not arrived!!!!!!!!------

I've not got mine yet! :huh: But I remain in hope!

kinda. :pyth:

you'll be ok hun, you're an S, they just prolly ent got up to the S's yet!

taters, why are you still in stress if you have ur email?! is it not good news?

I think they do email to say you're not crewing. I've heard that they did it before.

So either way, everyone should get an email  :lol:

:(

that's ALOT of emails...

I don't think you need to worry! You'll be crewing! :P

We're old school, they must let us crew! ;)

I think they do email to say you're not crewing. I've heard that they did it before.

So either way, everyone should get an email  :P

that's ALOT of emails...

I don't think you need to worry! You'll be crewing! :(

Damn straight!

:lol:

So either way, everyone should get an email  :P

that's ALOT of emails...

Damn straight!

what about the new school? :(

well people who've booked their way there and back but arent crewing all days have to now sort out what the monkeys they're gonna do about the extra time and where to stay etc....and with just a week to gooo *head explodes*

Gem. Just read your email. Very odd about the hotels. Maybe you get to pick who you share with once you get there!

Simone

i was wondering about this??

are all the crew that have got emails in the express? and if so do you know who you are sharing the room with?

=x=

Gem. Just read your email.  Very odd about the hotels. Maybe you get to pick who you share with once you get there!

Simone

are all the crew that have got emails in the express? and if so do you know who you are sharing the room with?

=x=

Nope it just seems like general information and everyone is staying at The Express.

Maybe they'll sort out room allocations over the next couple of days otherwise it would be kinda chaotic with lots of crew arriving en mass *g*

well people who've booked their way there and back but arent crewing all days have to now sort out what the monkeys they're gonna do about the extra time and where to stay etc....and with just a week to gooo *head explodes*

aww mate! but woo ur crewing right!? thats good! ;)

Gem. Just read your email.  Very odd about the hotels. Maybe you get to pick who you share with once you get there!

Simone

=x=

Nope it just seems like general information and everyone is staying at The Express.

Maybe they'll sort out room allocations over the next couple of days otherwise it would be kinda chaotic with lots of crew arriving en mass *g*

very chaotic.... but it would be cool if we could sort our selves into groups and check in with our friends.

=x=

So either way, everyone should get an email  :(

that's ALOT of emails...

Damn straight!

*huge massive hugs to Ellie*

I dunno hun!

*is scared* :P

Wouldn't they ask us who we wanted to share with if they did that?

I keep refreshing my emails but so far far still no reply.

Either my finger is going to fall off from constanting pressing the same thing or i am going to break the mouse.

So either way, everyone should get an email  :(

that's ALOT of emails...

We're old school, they must let us crew! :lol:

Damn straight!

:P

*huge massive hugs to Ellie*

I dunno hun!

*is scared* :(

*hugs back*

the new school stay new whilst the old school just get older ;)

• Moderators

If anyone has any queries or problems etc I think it's best to just wait til all the emails have gone out first, which I assume will be by the end of today! Then hopefully they'll come and post on here and let us know that they've all gone out, and they'll have time to answer queries.

Maybe it's a good idea to start a question topic, that way things are clear and they don't have to trawl through this thread of YES and NO and MAYBE etc to try and find people who have problems.

Just an idea ;)

If anyone has any queries or problems etc I think it's best to just wait til all the emails have gone out first, which I assume will be by the end of today! Then hopefully they'll come and post on here and let us know that they've all gone out, and they'll have time to answer queries.

Maybe it's a good idea to start a question topic, that way things are clear and they don't have to trawl through this thread of YES and NO and MAYBE etc to try and find people who have problems.

Just an idea ;)

ever helpful vido! :lol:

Just an idea ;)

pffft, crew need to get used to this kinda hectic atmosphere as practice for crewing :lol::P