CREW EMAILS AT LAST!

elijahs_ladie

If anyone has any queries or problems etc I think it's best to just wait til all the emails have gone out first, which I assume will be by the end of today! Then hopefully they'll come and post on here and let us know that they've all gone out, and they'll have time to answer queries.

Maybe it's a good idea to start a question topic, that way things are clear and they don't have to trawl through this thread of YES and NO and MAYBE etc to try and find people who have problems.

Just an idea ;)

Good idea David!

*waves david flag*

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's a good idea to start a question topic, that way things are clear and they don't have to trawl through this thread of YES and NO and MAYBE etc to try and find people who have problems.

Good idea. I'm sure I'm going to have zillions of questions.

*volunteers you to start it* *g* ;)

Yes, I do have my crew email, which is why I believe I can probably think a lil more rationally right now than some of u :help:

you?? think rationally!?

*hysterical laughter*

:angel:

just wondering if you're only crewing 1 day or something then do u still get accomodation for the whole weekend free from SM's or would u have to pay for the days/nights u aren't working?

As far as it has always worked SM only cover the hotel cost for the night you need if you are working.

So for example - if you are down to crew for a Friday and you need to work that morning and you have asked for a hotel room, they will cover the Thursday night only.

They do not pay for rooms for the rest of the time you are not working.

Did that make sense?

And as for sharing rooms I think they try to accommodate requests so if you say that you want to share with someone in particular they will try to arrange that. Other than that they decide who is in what room.

has anyone had an email from an address thats something like

loki@demon.co.uk?

its not the usual adsress.... its not fake is it?

=x=

No.... it's not fake that is from Stuart who has already posted on this forum saying he is the one sending out the crew emails on behalf of Showmasters.

He has already said the remaining crew emails will be sent out by the end of today! :angel:

• Moderators
Yes, I do have my crew email, which is why I believe I can probably think a lil more rationally right now than some of u :help:

David was the first to get one i'll bet hehehehehe :angel:

No I wasn't!

Why's everyone think I get special treatment B) tis mean.

has anyone had an email from an address thats something like

loki@demon.co.uk?

its not the usual adsress.... its not fake is it?

=x=

No.... it's not fake that is from Stuart who has already posted on this forum saying he is the one sending out the crew emails on behalf of Showmasters.

He has already said the remaining crew emails will be sent out by the end of today! :angel:

thanks hun,

much appreciated. i must have missed that!

=x=

just wondering if you're only crewing 1 day or something then do u still get accomodation for the whole weekend free from SM's or would u have to pay for the days/nights u aren't working?

This is what was in my email

Please note that if you want to extend the nights you are staying in the Express-by-Holiday Inn beyond what Showmasters is paying for, we will be releasing excess rooms from our block booking in the next couple of days, and you will need to contact them to make the booking for yourself.

• Moderators

I'm really not sure if they're doing it alphabetically :angel: Everyone just needs to give it til the end of the day cuz I'm sure emails will be sent out even if ur *not* crewing, so you won't be left unsure of whether u are or not.

YAY! i gots it! YAY! And theyve got me down for Sunday and monday! woot!

I asked to work 3 days but only gots 2! Kind of a good thing i didnt get put down for friday...means i can run ointo college do my assessment (bloody Scottish play) then run to C7! YAY! and just sit and soak in the fact its here! YAY

*sigh* now to sort out everything else. im soo happy theyre here now.

Nat :angel:

Yes, I do have my crew email, which is why I believe I can probably think a lil more rationally right now than some of u :D

David was the first to get one i'll bet hehehehehe :D

No I wasn't!

Why's everyone think I get special treatment :P tis mean.

maybe cause youre a special boy :D