Emails on Their Way

Jola

I havent recieved anything yet :o Does that mean I'm not crewing... sorry I am a newbie to this.

The person sending them out said this further up the thread so don't worry he's sending out the others today :)

Jason and Mark have asked me to get the crew e-mails out. I'm about halfway now, but it's gone 4 am. Apologies to those still waiting on tenterhooks, but I need to get some sleep.  Everyone left will be sent their e-mails before the end of today (Friday).

I havent recieved anything yet :o Does that mean I'm not crewing... sorry I am a newbie to this.

The person sending them out said this further up the thread so don't worry he's sending out the others today :)

Jason and Mark have asked me to get the crew e-mails out. I'm about halfway now, but it's gone 4 am. Apologies to those still waiting on tenterhooks, but I need to get some sleep.   Everyone left will be sent their e-mails before the end of today (Friday).

*HUG* Thanks Jennylouise will teach me to panic before I have even read the whole of the thread. *note to self remember the cover of the hitchichkers guide 'Dont Panic' *

I haven't got anything yet either Muffin... I think they might be doing it in alphabetical order? Maybe on first names or forum names...?

But am guessing...

Edited by Smish

• Showmasters Admin
If that is the case then Im definitely not crewing. Im EH.

:unsure::(:blink::(:P:(

I wouldn't worry. I'm sure it's not a problem.

Also I'm sure they'll send mails to everyone, including those they don't need.

Jason and Mark have asked me to get the crew e-mails out. I'm about halfway now, but it's gone 4 am. Apologies to those still waiting on tenterhooks, but I need to get some sleep. ^_^:huh: Everyone left will be sent their e-mails before the end of today (Friday).

I am still waiting and it,s 1 oclock in the afternoon cring now :pyth::P

Jason and Mark have asked me to get the crew e-mails out. I'm about halfway now, but it's gone 4 am. Apologies to those still waiting on tenterhooks, but I need to get some sleep.  ^_^  :huh: Everyone left will be sent their e-mails before the end of today (Friday).

I am still waiting and it,s 1 oclock in the afternoon cring now :pyth::P

Dudes chill out! It probably takes him ages sitting there sending out each individual email and can you imagine how tedious it must be. Not to mention he was up until 4am!

Is there a relax smiley? *g*