Emails on Their Way

Jola

Jason and Mark have asked me to get the crew e-mails out. I'm about halfway now, but it's gone 4 am. Apologies to those still waiting on tenterhooks, but I need to get some sleep. :D:wub: Everyone left will be sent their e-mails before the end of today (Friday).

Jason and Mark have asked me to get the crew e-mails out. I'm about halfway now, but it's gone 4 am. Apologies to those still waiting on tenterhooks, but I need to get some sleep. :D:wub: Everyone left will be sent their e-mails before the end of today (Friday).

how dare you go to bed :P lol

:wub:

Gimme one good reason why I should believe YOU :P

Errr because I said so ;)

I apologise for EVER doubting u Jola

See told you so and apology accepted :P;)

Got my email through as well - thanks Stuart for the hard work in getting it done and thanks Showmasters - looking forward to it :D

Thanks Jola for the update, and thanks for Stuart for the hard work.

I have no idea who you are (welcome to the forum!), but if I am crew, seek me out and I will get you a drink.

People on this forum have been a little hard on SM recently over the crew mail. I apologise for my part in this, we all should of chilled out and relaxed instead of making the tension much worse for ourselves.

Assuming their is a next time, we should let SM do what they do best, organise cons. The crews priority shoul be to respect SM wishes in doing this, as crew should want the con to go well, where it is with or without them.

Paul

• Showmasters Admin
*hates being in the second half of the alphabet*

If that is the case it must be based on first name, as my friend got his last night a I haven't.

His initials: AS

Mine: SH