London Film & Comic Con

TwirlingDervishe

Thanks for the help guys, I've received an email asking for my details but warning me that I have left it real late - who do I need to flatter to get in?! And although I'm sure I'm being INCREDIBLY presumptous who's crewing there? Was really hoping to make C7 but I'm away then :unsure: but real psyched about LF&CC :lol:

Hey does anyone with any experience in these things know if it's bad form to mention working for another Convention? Would REALLY appreciate some help on this!

It's bad form to mention working for another con on this public forum - except if it's LFACC / CM as they're both run by the same people. As to in you emails to Shoemasters, I wouldn't have thought it would do any harm.

Hey does anyone with any experience in these things know if it's bad form to mention working for another Convention?  Would REALLY appreciate some help on this!

It's bad form to mention working for another con on this public forum - except if it's LFACC / CM as they're both run by the same people. As to in you emails to Shoemasters, I wouldn't have thought it would do any harm.

As oldnick said above, there is no harm in mentioning other events you have worked at in emails to them as it lets them see how much experience you have had, and what you are capable of doing as well.