Setting Up

Alx

God you're eager !! :rolleyes:

ANDY! :blush:

You're not allowed to crew at C7 unless you work all day Thursday cutting up tickets and stuff.

And then on Monday night you MUST stay and put away all the dealer tables. The dealer's also whip you if you don't do it in under 5 minutes :blink:

YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!

*clears throat* *thinks how to word*

ah got it... please please please could you send out conformations or give us an update on the situation...

please please please could you send out conformations or give us an update on the situation...

please please please could you send out conformations or give us an update on the situation...

i'll be around thursday too. so if help is needed... maybe i'll help.

i think Han and i are getting in for around 5/ maybe 5,30 as she has a job interview that afternoon at Emap. Do you want to meet up?

Simone

ooh yey!! *emails you*

=x=

ill probably be around from about 1 - 2 ish on thursday, cuz thursdays are my lazy school days... i have two free's in the afternoon so i shall be escaping early just to see you to for that little bit longer... dont you all just feel special now!!! :P

We shall be honoured by your presence!

Thursday is busy and peole need to concentrate to make sure that the show is ready for Friday. monday evenings are very hard work. The crew will be very tired and they have to break, stack and tidy the show up. They will be emotionally and physically exhausted and will have alot to do.

Paul

We shall be honoured by your presence!

Though you shouldn't really speak on behalf of the show ("we"), yes, you are right - anyone wishing to lend a hand will be welcome, I'm sure.

Thursday is busy and peole need to concentrate to make sure that the show is ready for Friday. 

True - many hands make light work. Piece of advice (freely stolen from Paul, who suggested it to me earlier) - if you do come down to help set up (or break down) a pair of gloves wouldn't go amiss. Many of the tables to be put out are old and splintering around the edges.

monday evenings are very hard work.  The crew will be very tired and they have to break, stack and tidy the show up.  They will be emotionally and physically exhausted and will have alot to do.

We have some people who have volunteered to help with this already, but again, the more people willing to help, the quicker we all can get out of there.