from MK Coachway to Middleton Hall

Dezzy

I know I should put this in the travel section but C7 is less than two weeks away!

I've spotted a promotion with a coach company that will get me to Milton Keynes Coachway and is a return journey for £15 cheaper than I'd have to pay if I went via train. My only problem is I don't know how to get to Collectormania from the coachway (on the Saturday) and then get back there on the Monday.

Is there a bus? and if so can someone help me figure that out - timetables and grids really confuse me :lol:

There is some kind of bus, but I am not sure how often it runs, especially with Monday being a bank holiday.

Try using the search function, there have been some topics with this question aloready.

Although I personally say it's easiest to grab a taxi. It's not that expensive.

From personal experience the Coachway work's better - there is a free park & ride bus from there throughout the day, and it passes RIGHT BY Middleton Hall ! ;)

There shoule be a timetable at the stand furthest from the Cafe, but it leaves every 15 of 20 minutes during the day - just ask the driver to drop you off at Middleton Hall / Centre : MK ! Piece of cake ! :D

ive been to mk about 4 times now, and ive always used the coach, if ur getting ther in daytime theres always busses that take about 10 mins to get to the mk centre and drop you off about a 1min walk from the entrance to middleton hall, or you can get a taxi from the coach station, you can get the local taxi numbers from the 24hr cafe and that will get you to the centre in about 5 mins. :blink:

Good to hear.................

Now I have a question as well..............

Maybe you can help me.

Do I have to preordre a ticket for train if i`d like to travell

by train from London to MK!!!???

Or do you think it`s soon enogh If I buy a ticket when I arrive at London!!???

Thank you for your Help

Edited by Kennedy

Just a question.....probably a really stupid one but is the actual signings in the day in the milton keynes shopping centre???

so if i get a taxi from the train station shud i just sya milton keynes shopping centre?

Yes that is correct, if you want to get near the event ask the driver to drop you off near Middleton Hall :(

As for getting a train to MK from London you can buy a return for around £13 I think, on the day of travel. They might also be doing offers, that im not sure of.

Hope that helps everyone?

Davey :P

i usually get a taxi from the coachway (buses can be confusing especially with the grid system!) in the past it has cost about £6, the best thing is to have a look around for people looking lost - and share a cab:)

kerry

x

Our coach usually comes in at about 5 and the free buses stop around then. The local taxi firms in MK are very fast and very cheap...and will be able to tell you how much your journey will cost before you travel...there's 2 invaluable companies, both very reliable.

Taxi really is the best way but with the Sunday and Bank Holiday, the bus really isn't worth thinking about as it won't be running.

Middleton Hall were Collectormania takes place is virtually in the middle of the shopping centre...ask to be dropped off at Burger King or Next as it's really the closest you can get with minimal walking (At least I think it was...I don't take notice of directions anymore, I'm usually too busy running around crewing!). Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

If you need it, there's info and a map of the centre here: http://www.thecentremk.com/events/index.asp?nav_id=135

Store searchable map : http://www.thecentremk.com/centre_guide/in....asp?nav_id=168

:)

PS - Park and ride details here : http://www.thecentremk.com/show_content_1....=249&nav_id=114

Edited by Maraviel

I know I should put this in the travel section but C7 is less than two weeks away!

I've spotted a promotion with a coach company that will get me to Milton Keynes Coachway and is a return journey for £15 cheaper than I'd have to pay if I went via train. My only problem is I don't know how to get to Collectormania from the coachway (on the Saturday) and then get back there on the Monday.

Is there a bus? and if so can someone help me figure that out - timetables and grids really confuse me ;)

Dez why have you become Batman? :lol:

If you get lost or anything or dont trust yourself on a bus..I luckily followed someother people last time jump in a taaaxi m'dear ^_^

Dez why have you become Batman? :wub:

If you get lost or anything or dont trust yourself on a bus..I luckily followed someother people last time jump in a taaaxi m'dear :rolleyes:

Ah, hello there Kym my dear! I dunno, I just felt like being Batman! Mwuhahahahaaa! :)

I think I'll be getting a taxi there from the coachway :angel: Now all I have to do is figure out where to get a taxi when I wanna leave again on the Monday :)

I intend on getting on a coach which gets me to MK coachway at about 1 o'clock on the afternoon on the Saturday.

If anyone else is getting there for about that time, mayhaps we could share a cab and try to not get lost together!