Distressed Fan's

Mighty Mo

(I wonder how many clothes corin will have to take off to make up for micheal and chris mmmm interesting)  :uhoh:

me thinks you should head to the smsgc basement :lol: corin will be great im sure :D

I live in the basement been there most of my life and thats longer than most of you on here , And its a fun place to be ,Does stargate have spaceships on it? funny Ive never noticed !lol

Looking on the bright side, at least it will save us all a few quid :D

:P

LLAP ;)

i thought that .... then they announced red dwarf guests so there went that theory LOL

Exactly the same thing happened with me ;)

Still, the presence of Mr Barrie does definitely help to heal the wounds left by Mr Shanks. :P

*still eating Phish Food* Which is the episode where Jonas and Teal'c are eating ice cream...? I ask because it's season 6 and that's the one I don't know very well (no Daniel, less inclined towards repeat viewing...)

Edited by RangerGirl

Looking on the bright side, at least it will save us all a few quid :D

:P

LLAP :P

i thought that .... then they announced red dwarf guests so there went that theory LOL

Exactly the same thing happened with me :o

Still, the presence of Mr Barrie does definitely help to heal the wounds left by Mr Shanks. :lol:

*still eating Phish Food* Which is the episode where Jonas and Teal'c are eating ice cream...? I ask because it's season 6 and that's the one I don't know very well (no Daniel, less inclined towards repeat viewing...)

thast unnatural selection i do believe.....thor forgot the ened for refrigeration :wub: