CSI forum meet up

surfy_sah

I remembered something: Shouldn't we reserve a table or something if we meet at Pizza Hut? If I recall correctly, it was rather busy last time on Saturday.

And dont forget, there was that promotion in the sun newspaper the other week for free pizza's over that weekend, me and Sah have our coupons for free pizza, believe gebes does too..anyone else?

Would probably make it even busyier if more people have those coupons!

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And dont forget, there was that promotion in the sun newspaper the other week for free pizza's over that weekend, me and Sah have our coupons for free pizza, believe gebes does too..anyone else?

Would probably make it even busyier if more people have those coupons!

962556[/snapback]

Well, not me... *mutters mean things about the Sun not being sold here*

as far as I recall you can't book tables for Saturday pizza... :thumbup: but yeah some one poke me later on text or msn when reading this and I'll see what I can do! oh, and I'm obv gunna need a headcount!! ;):P

we had mentioned Sunday evening meet aye (see page 26 :D), a GMEX repeat sounds good AND the TL is conveniently located near a 'Spoons, rock on! :D

could everyone please post if they are interested so we can sort details and get them posted ASAP! anyone else you know who hasn't posted here please poke them! :lol:

oh and who's coming to the Friday night bowling meet? me and mine are :clap: cannae wait wooo!

Luv sah xx :lol:

oh, and I'm obv gunna need a headcount!!  :D :D

could everyone please post if they are interested so we can sort details and get them posted ASAP!

If somethings arranged, im in!

Gebes said something completly trivial in passing to me about getting turned away from a pub because of a dress code, and its set my paranoia off and really put me off the weekend now because I dont HAVE any clothes other than combats :poki: so my current plans are when not getting autographs, sit in the hotel room watching TV hiding, where no-one can see me so everyone else can go out and have fun without having to worry about me getting turned away, ruining their evening :D This is why I never go 'out' except at con partys where I fit in! :dance:

But if somethings planned that im not going to get turned away from im in!

oh and who's coming to the Friday night bowling meet? me and mine are  :D cannae wait wooo!

Luv sah xx

Where, and when is it as I couldnt actually find any details, other than friday night in some escape center!

Dunno what im doing now until the day :P:D

you're such a muppet sometimes Steve!! Friday night bowling meet IS in the Xcape Centre, in a place called City Limits!!!! GWD it's a good job you're blonde!! :lol::uhoh:

hmmm not much interest in these plans :unsure::( ah well guess people haven't been online...

in Exeter at the mo at my sister's student house but got the day off tomoz thankgoodness (seriously nakered from crashing at 4am :unsure:) so will enquire about pizza, yummy

ermmmmm yessssss nowt else to say really

Luv sah xx

C9 - FINAL PRE-MEET POST!!

CSI SATURDAY PIZZA MEET

1330 (1:30pm) meet by the Organiser's booth/table!

this has not been booked so we will just all walk down and then turn up at Pizza hut, will post on forum from C9 if we can book :D

a group of us will be hanging out - as we are room sharing anyways ^_^ - and looking round and shopping etc all weekend if anyone wants to meet up for a coffee or to come with please post on here or text me if you have my number B)

CSI SUNDAY EVENING MEET

details to be discussed Saturday, please text or post here if you won't be able to make it but are interested in Sunday :P

gtg pack as usual! :D and destress :( (stupid house crap grrr) leaving my house at 730am and I've really not done anything :help: been helping my housemates and getting stressed about bills n stuff, fun B)

anyways see everyone Thursday or Friday or on the weekend yey!! :clap::wub:

Luv sah xx

edit: lalalalal not GMEX now hehe!

Edited by surfy_sah

blame it on the 4am-omg-I've-not-slept-yet-and-I'm-up-at-7am thing --> :blink: soweee hehe :D read ya text and yes you're mega busy! I have no concrete plans for days at all, only the eves :rolleyes:

PEOPLE READING THIS THREAD!!!!

please go back to bottom of previous page for C9 meets!

cu all soon yey!

Luv sah xx

ps-some one get me a Diet Coke LOL!

*Writes down to get Coke for Sah*

I wouldn't want to incur the wraith of Sah!! :D

I really need to start checking these threads... D:

Oh, and btw, i'll probably be there for the Pizza meet. ^_^

Nothing quite like diet cherry coke at the moment mmmmm...

Think I saw a couple of you around on the weekend, but didnt get to speak to anyone :WINCE:

If any of you were in that little gathering by the organisers booth when I shuffled along (could barely walk all weekend!) to give Sah the pizza voucher before you all buggered off again, hiya! :WAVE:

Things got so hectic me and gebes didnt manage to make any sort of meet :(

Oooo I saw you, I was the redhead there.

I wish I had a pizza voucher, can't believe me and Siobhan managed to not pay for her hehe, I'm gonna do that more often, maybe I'll try one buffet betweeen 6 next time :WINCE:

KIWI :WAVE:

Nothing quite like diet cherry coke at the moment mmmmm...

Think I saw a couple of you around on the weekend, but didnt get to speak to anyone  ^_^

If any of you were in that little gathering by the organisers booth when I shuffled along (could barely walk all weekend!) to give Sah the pizza voucher before you all buggered off again, hiya!  :P

Things got so hectic me and gebes didnt manage to make any sort of meet :(

968475[/snapback]

cherry scones ok, but not coke :P

wasn't there all weekend, no cash at the moment :P:lol:

I also want to make my apologies regarding the CSI forum meet up.

As I had said I would go to it, so to all those who did go I would like to say

SORRY :D

As I would have liked to catch up with anyone who was there that I had the pleasure of meeting at GMEX, and also to maybe have met some new people!!

So If there's a CSI meal planned for LFaCC, I WILL be there, with no excuses!!

Edited by gebes

• 3 weeks later...

hey all! I returneth after a MONTH of absence :o

thankies to the few peeps that turned up to CSI Pizza - good to see you Mike and Ciarae as always :smile:

Rach thought you weren't coming to Summer Meet due to it being the same time as your birthday :D but hey if you wanna come that's cool B)

Luv sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

23 days go to..any rough plans yet then?

Wheres everyone staying in london? Think most of us going for the weekend are in the ibis yeah?

I sooo hope its not as hot that weekend as its been here all week!:thumbup: Far too hot for me this week and not like I can strip off in the middle of london lol..id probably collapse!