CSI forum meet up

surfy_sah

hey guys!

I think some one mentioned this in another thread and myself and Mike have been talking bout it on MSN so thought I'd start a new thread!

does anyone want to sort of have a CSI meet up at c7?

know there are no guests going :( but it could be cool to say hello and put a face and name to forum name!! :D we could just meet at the event by the organiser's booth for introductions and there's always coffee places and other such things around in the shopping centre!

anyone interested please leave your name and the days you are attending the event so we can try and work something out :unsure:

SAH - friday, saturday, sunday, monday (but poss crewing friday all day, sat am and monday am !!)

also going to the party saturday night incase anyone else is and to the CITY LIMITS forum meet on the friday night! ^_^ wahooo!!

will be seeing Mike on Saturday as we are SG fans and are going to the SG talk with Torres (aka Sarah) who I'm room sharing with along with Shepseskaf (Theresa) and the SG guys, yey!!!

hopefully bumping into Borgteddy as well over the weekend, half way there meeting people me thinks!! :D

cheers dudes!

and wahoooo! only TWO WEEKS till c7!!!! :wub:

Luv sah xx

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how about SATURDAY AVO (myself and Theresa are still waiting on the crew emails *come on SM*!! but if we get to crew on Saturday we will finish at 1/1:30pm) then and Saturday evening for those of us attending the party - Theresa and Sarah, you've going to the party too, right? :angel:

I'm not sure about the SG talk now that MS and CJ have cancelled :D:P

but Sarah and myself are going to the LotR talk at 6 - anyone else going to that?

anyone else going to the bowling meet in City Limitis (Xcape Centre) Friday night?

Luv sah xx

ps-Strider-where are you ;)

straight after crewing *STILL waiting* might be a good time then? :lol:

don't wanna have to rush off to the SG talk!! :(

haven't made my badge yet, I don't have photoshop :lol:

how exactly are you sticking it kinda thing?! I'm having an honourary blonde moment!!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

ps-Strider-where are you ;)

lol, sorry Sah. At the moment I am not sure if I can make it to C7. I won't know until virtually last minute, so I don't want to make any plans.

If I do manage to get there, and I see some 'suspicious' looking people with CSI badges on, I will make sure to stop you and say hi ;):P

I havent actually figured out how i'm going to stick my badge to my t-shirt!

I was thinking maybe I could back it onto cardboard and then use a safety pin or something, or double sided sticky tape....I'll figure it out the night before :unsure:

KIWI :P

so 13:30 by the SM booth then? :wub:

I figured out the best way to make a badge, was going to print it onto sticker paper!!! :wub:

only thing is my printer won't work because my dad tidied away my cable and so I left it at home :(:wub:

to this end I thought I would post a dodgy! pic of me in the Starbucks in MK (the one by Virgin Megastore) from March 2005 so you lot can come say "hey" if you see me :D

starbuckssahcropped.jpg

key features:

hugely flared black chords

tigger

multi coloured wrist band

crew t - though it might not be navy like the c6 one :P

what bout the rest of ya? ;)

Luv sah xx

ps-me and mike can also be I-Spied this CM!!