What costumes are you working on at the mo?

Mich

Well, how long a list would u like,

For C7, refining me Jack Sparrow.

For Prime (sept, Blackpool)

Ichabod Crane

'Cry Baby' Walker

Edward ScissorHands, Willy Wonker(Johnny D version, of course)

(these have not been decided apon as to which to enter the Fancy dress)

For future events

Van Helsing

Professer Snape

Dracula (Gary Oldman, grey suit version)

Vampie Xanda

Angelus

More keep getting added. how well I cope, Lol :unsure:

:D

Oooh great list there.That's not YOU in your avi is it?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am working on Deanna Troi dress. Am not cutting my hair till I've worn it ;)

Other costumes I have been designing for are mostly from books.

- Child of Light (Wheel of Time)

- damane (WoT)

- Confessor (Sword of Truth)

- Hobbit woman (LOTR, duh), but not really started yet

for c8 i want to go as a durmstrang student, am going to write to jo and ask what the school crest is for that one

I'm also considering, if i have time going as an elf, dorothy from big o, hikaru from reyearth, or maybe (and I'm sorry to steal this from someone but it sounds so cool) a necromonger

but it depends on what patterns and material i can find

Aha! The coke and beer! Hilarious! And the wand of doom that has been poked into everything!

Yeap, including my right nipple three times on Sat!!!! OWWW!! *attacks Peter Potter Pan with Snake can and Hook*

We certainally have an evil Tink looking at Kirtsy's post.

In my immediate plans I have- Harley Quinn and Lister for LFCC3 (Yeah I *know* I keep changing my mind on whether or not I can pull off Lister but damnit I want to try!)

For C8- Oy, too many costumes not enough days. An offhand comment about being a Gryffindor cheerleader seems to ahve sparked a mass movement so I guess I'll be doing that and re-doing movie X-Men for one of the days (still looking for *guys* for this group....come on there must be some men out there willing to costume! We need Wolverine, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Toad, Sabretooth, Magneto, Professor X! If you don't want to make the costume then we'll find someone to make it for you! *considers begging*) I'd also like to re-do Harley and possibly Holly from Red Dwarf (whee, mounting a TV set on my head! Fun!) And then there's the quetion of when my half-finished Wonder Woman outift it going to come out to play!

Legolassie, what costumes are you planning for C8?

I'm going as Adam Ant to the Party, and have an Arwen one and a star wars one planned for the actual event.

Becks xx

That really depends on the rest of the group but currantly for me it will be 'Isaacs con' as I'm looking to do Lucius again and then will be doing Hook for our Peter Pan group. I have no idea when we plan to wear them mind.

Jack will hopefully be doing Van Helsing when Luminy dose her Ana costume. No actual plans as to when that will be.

yay I get to be Petter Potter Pan. I might start some of my costumes now actually so I'm not doing any of them the night before....again

I keep on saying that but it never happens. There is always something that needs doing the night before the con.

yay would you look at me... I'm so organised I've only got to finish hemming the bottom of my dress, and my 1st costume (of 2!) for C8 is finished... I'd post a picture, but where the fun in that... you'll all just have to wait! heheheheh

Now I can relax some, and enjoy the rest of my summer!!

Lizzi xx

yay would you look at me... I'm so organised I've only got to finish hemming the bottom of my dress, and my 1st costume (of 2!) for C8 is finished... I'd post a picture, but where the fun in that... you'll all just have to wait! heheheheh

Now I can relax some, and enjoy the rest of my summer!!

Lizzi xx

You've nearly finished the second too? :o

Wow, that was quick.

B) ok you lot, I need a hand, I proposing to add to me list Cpt Jack as a skeleton but lacking in picture reference for the make up, can any of you good ladys and Gents point me towards any?

I know quite a bit bout special effects make up, but need to look at it more closely. Any help will be grately received

Ta ;)