suggestion about crew emails

sarahoneill

ummm I don't know if it was planned or whatever but I know this time the crew emails came out a few days before the talk announcement and then the guest announcement and also guest signing day posts on the Collectormania website

now this MAY not be possible, but could it PLEASE be considered that next time round:

maybe announce all this stuff BEFORE sending out crew emails (or if you want to flip that, send the crew emails out AFTER :wub: )

I know that not EVERYONE who crews wants to meet guests and attend talks but some of us do and we re-emailed once these things were announced and can only HOPE we are able to crew on the ammended days (due to some guests only being there certain days :wub:)

anyways just a suggestion :lol: so don't go biting my head off or anything :lol:

and before certain people come along and say stuff like "SM have alot to organise, these things can't be helped" yadda yadda, I realise that and have already said so :lol:

Sarah O'Neill

Oh, I agree, mostly. Only the crew emails being sent round any later would really bug me as I like to plan these things, and it makes it easier. But maybe them including some extra questions in the crew email, or telling us that we can change our minds if a talk is announced that we want to go to or something.