ATTENTION!

surfy_sah

this is said by SM!!!! HERE! :P

How to meet the stars you want to meet.

It’s simple, if you help us to tell the fans out there, we will then try to deliver those stars.

This is how to do it.

Say for instance you like 24 and you want to meet the stars from that show, all you have to do is get people talking about it on our forum, in that particular section. We will then see how popular that particular show is and we would have more confidence in getting the stars.

So if you like a specific show then go to the dedicated websites of that show and tell all the fans about our forum and that we can provide the guests from their favourite show. If we then start to see that particular section getting busier, we will see that there then is a big interest and we will start to contact the actors from that show.

so KEEP ON POSTING and make sure you tell EVERYONE to post here, friends and fans of the show and those who you may know from other message boards and events :P

KEEP THIS SECTION BUSY!!!! and hopefully we'll get some more guests :unsure:

surfy sah xx :D

Torri Higginson for CM!!! She hasn't been to a SM event yet and she's great *is totally biased*

PS Is there a Torri appreciation thread like the others as I can't find one *wibble* :)

i dont think there is a torri thread *hides* id love to meet her....sm how about it?????? she can join david :lol::blink:

Torri Higginson for CM!!! She hasn't been to a SM event yet and she's great *is totally biased*

PS Is there a Torri appreciation thread like the others as I can't find one *wibble* :)

i dont think there is a torri thread *hides* id love to meet her....sm how about it?????? she can join david :lol::blink:

*eyes you*

No Torri thread? :lol:

And I would die of happiness if Torri ever did an event with David and Joe! :lol:

Edited by jennylouise

Well I think we did pretty well, with THREE main SG peeps for C7, so keep it up! ^_^

So how about three main Atlantis people *cough* Torri, David, Joe for LFCC 3 of CM 8 to carry on the trend *g*

Heheh don't forget about Rachel Luttrell! :uhoh:

guys I think the idea is to keep posting not to use this topic for guest requests!!!!

(not that I don't want to see SG1/A guests!!! :D)

also, I don't think there is a Torri thread :rolleyes: the male SG fans here are too busy being obsessed with Teryl and Rachel!!! :lol:

Heheh we know we know..but every actor pretty much his or her own thread already! ^_^ lol

As for Torri..I think you're right, she doesn't seem to have one yet...not that I've seen! Poor Torri! ;)

But it is all about Teryl and Rachel! They ROCK! ;)

Would definitely love to see some SGA guests at LFCC this year!!

I missed it last time (and Wembley is a bugger to get to transport wise!!!) but now they have a nice shiny new home I think they should christen it with the nice shiny new SGA stars ^_^ David Hewlett (def!) Joe Flannigan (a must!), Torri Higginson ..... ok ... you're getting the "anyone" angle ^_^:D