Digital cameras - burning photos on CD

Good question!

I was wondering that myself, since I don't have time to stop by my photo shop back home to have one printed out to have it signed a few days later because I'm on vacation in England... :huh:

But I'm counting on Milton Keynes to have a photo-shop somewhere... maybe a one-hour-photo place...

;)

I am sure there is a Jessops in the cnetre somewhere and they will have the facility to put the photos onto a CD or print them out.

Yes, there is a Jessops.

Thanks so much for the tips everyone.

I remember some store names, but as I have no digital camera and my friend wasn't coming last year I had no idea who was doing that kind of thing.

jessops print them off from a memory card, not sure about cd tho,  why not give them a call in advance and  check? you can get the number from the centre:mk website :)

x

They definitely do cd's I had one done last year, but for some reason I had to wait a day for my cd ;) dunno why though as my local jessops (one I used to work for) do them while you wait, so long as there isn't a big que, which there might be considering all the people who are going to be at the MK centre the four days of C7 B)B)

^_^

LLAP :P

jessops print them off from a memory card, not sure about cd tho, why not give them a call in advance and check? you can get the number from the centre:mk website :)

x

The problem is I am in Germany. I can't dial certain types of English phone numbers from here. Jessops and some other MK stores are among those.

hey!!!!

go to boots!!! i work myself at boots and i just happen to work in the photo lab....u can do it on the kodak machine which costs 3.99 and u get a cd and an index print or you can ask the staff at boots to do it and it costs just bout 2.00 to 3.00 pound!!!!

hope that helps...its easier by the way to do it on the kodak machine as it takes less time to do!!!!!

and it accepts all media cards.

amanda

Edited by mandapanda2001uk

Thanks everyone.

It's really the CD we are after, prints don't have to be included right then.

@ mandapanda2001uk: thanks, that info is very helpful. I only realized when you said that the machine at Boots accepts all cards that I have no idea which card the camera uses!

• 2 weeks later...

all three of the stores mentioned will be able to put your prints into a cd for you. Price wise - snappy snaps will be the most expensive, and generally are compared to other stores. they are franchised and can therefore charge what they want.