Buffy/Angel writers?

The Host

now Showmasters have said we can pick the guests how bout some Buffy /Angel Writers

i feel they have been totally bypassed over the years with only a few coming over

how bout David Fury Jane Espenson Steven De Khight Tim Minear for a start?

• Moderators

David and Jane are really nice, and would be great to have at an event .. especially a talk because it's always interesting to hear about the people behind the stories! :rolleyes:

And maybe where Buffy could have gone after ..

A lot of the Buffy/Angel writers have gone on to other popular shows, so they could appeal to a lot of people. Here are a few i'd like to meet:

Joss Whedon:

Obvious choice but my dream guest. It would be amazing if SM ever managed to get him.

David Fury: Not only has he written for Buffy but is current one of the best writers on Lost and is leaving Lost to write for 24 next season. I'm sure he'd have lots of behind the scenes stories to tell if he were to do a talk.

Jane Espenson: As well as being my second favourite writer on Buffy, she was recently working on Tru Calling before it was cancelled.

Drew Goddard: Very popular writer among Buffy/Angel fans considering he only started in season 7. Moved on to Angel season 5 and now writes on Alias.