hu and why?

im getting most autographs for myself but im so far getting an autographs for my friend kirsty from michel shanks. shes mad about him and is so angry at me for going.

do you think he will talk 2 her on the phone for me? if i ask realy nicely. im also going to ask him to hold up a pice of paper sayin HI KIRKY :angry:

If you go on the friday, it will be more quiet without the kids like me going, damn school! If you go at a quiet time, i'm sure he'll do it. :P

"Hello"

"Hello Kirsty"

"Who is this?"

"Mike Shanks."

*Waits*

*Long scream*

:D

Well, if I have enough time, I want Michael Shanks, Chris Judge, Corin Nemec, Alan Cumming, and possibly Jolene Blalock, and Anthony Head... gonna be a pricey weekend ;D But my main four are Michael, Chris, Corin & Alan :D

Cant wait!!

I'm getting a pic of David Prowse for my bezzie, Mark, cus he remembers DP from the Green Cross Code vids at school!

I want 'Stop, Look n Listen' written on it!

Other than that, the rest of the autos are for moi. Well, except for one of James Marsters for my mum, who is seriously into the poor geezer.

If you go on the friday, it will be more quiet without the kids like me going, damn school!

But that is part of the problem, Hamster can go on the Friday, and yes it probably will be very quiet, but Michael won't be there!

:lol:

my dad has said hes paying for the hotel and takin me down there and he got my party tickets for my birthday (WHICH IS TOMOROW!!!)

the phone call will be a bit like that lol probubly like this.

"hello?2

"hi im michel shanks"

*crash* (kirsty dies of shock)