1. 1. Favourite BTVS season

• S1
    • S2
    • S3
    • S4
    • S5
    • S6
    • S7

VERY hard question but was just curious really, on others thoughts and if anyone had a particular season or a few they prefered any why. I would probably say mine was season4. So much happened, various shows and Hush was a greaaaaat ep- one of my all time favs.

It has to be Season 6 for me that was when we saw a new side to Buffy and the whole gang...

A lot darker, a lot more adult and it was starting to tie up the loose ends in order to end with S7... or so I feel.

This is where it got very adult to me, and was no longer the teen Buffy we stated out with.

season five, it's where I noticed the shift into adulthood preparing for season six ( my second choice of seasons for love of identifying how terrifying it really can be to find out who you really are when you've grown up and all the responsibilities that come with it.)

Besides, I just can't get through The Gift with out bawling my eyes out every time!!

I voted Season 3. It had the best regular cast (Angel, Oz, Cordelia), and best recurring cast (Faith, Anya, The Mayor). In my opinion season 3 is the most consistent and has a great mix of both the very funny (The Zeppo, Dopplegangland) and the very dramatic (Graduation Day). I enjoy the dynamic between the core four and it's at its best in Season 3, unlike in later seasons where Xander and Giles didn't receive as much screen time as they deserved. Also has the most classic episodes, although Season 2 comes close.

voted Season 3. It had the best regular cast (Angel, Oz, Cordelia), and best recurring cast (Faith, Anya, The Mayor). In my opinion season 3 is the most consistent and has a great mix of both the very funny (The Zeppo, Dopplegangland) and the very dramatic (Graduation Day). I enjoy the dynamic between the core four and it's at its best in Season 3, unlike in later seasons where Xander and Giles didn't receive as much screen time as they deserved. Also has the most classic episodes, although Season 2 comes close.

Totally agree - this i when Buffy really came into its own- there wasn't a single episode i didn't like!

Watching faith slowly turn to the dark side! Then the big pay off in the gripping two parter was excellent! I was almost crying like a small child when buffy realised angel had gone for good!