map of c7

Can someone please put the map of buildings / shops from c7 on the forum once more.

I want to stay the night in front of the shops but want to stay somewhere were I can get in. I know that soemone has helped me out before but it's not on the board anymore.

Yes Anthony S H twice in 14 days that will be fun. :jason:

Thanks already

I havn't got a map but there is a door right next to the show where people were queing to see Elijah a couple of shows ago. If I remember rightly is really close to the huge car park and a dual carrigeway.

Please correct me if I'm wrong anybody!

I arrive on saturday night and want to save my money to get James masters and the rest of the buffy cast and the stargate cast. Besides a week after this one I'm going to another show Bonn and a wee after that I'll be at New star con.

That's the reason i stay the night outside (don't mind, it's not the first time) and I'll go back sundayevening.

Someone posted a map / blueprint of the shoppingcentre and told me wich was the best place to go in? If you see me a guy from holland in a buffy shirt staying in front of a door (that's me) but when it's the wrong one please help me to the right entrance door :unsure: