Latest guest announcement - CHARISMA CARPENTER

showmasters

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want YW photos too. I hardly ever get stills, I usually get personal items, but I've started to recently, and I must admit they look good framed! I'm still getting personal stuff, though, just shelling out for some stills too. :P

By the way, if I never said/it wasn't clear, I'm RachVG over on the other board :P

I always get a still signed first, and if I get a 'free' auto or just want something else signing then I'll a still plus additional item! I put all my pics in photo albums... hubby won't allow me to put them up on the walls :(

I guesses that was you cos of your avator ;) (I thought I was dead clever realising that :unsure: )

I really want YW photos too. I hardly ever get stills, I usually get personal items, but I've started to recently, and I must admit they look good framed! I'm still getting personal stuff, though, just shelling out for some stills too. ;)

By the way, if I never said/it wasn't clear, I'm RachVG over on the other board :D

I always get a still signed first, and if I get a 'free' auto or just want something else signing then I'll a still plus additional item! I put all my pics in photo albums... hubby won't allow me to put them up on the walls :(

I guesses that was you cos of your avator ;) (I thought I was dead clever realising that :P )

Heee, I thought my avi might give me away, but then I changed my av on the other board so I thought you might just think I was randomly being overfamiliar! :lol:

I don't really know why I never got stills. Probably 'cause when I first started going to cons I could only just afford it if I didn't get anything extra, I only got stills for friends.

I have one big frame in my bedroom that I rotate my photo session shots, still shots + con book after each con. Once I go to a new con and do a new arrangement of pics, I take the others down and they go in my big lever arch binder thing. And I have a picture of me, Andy Hallett and Mark Lutz in a smaller frame that I got done at the first proper event I went to, and stupidly glued all across the back so I can't really get it off without risking ripping *something*! ^_^

By the way, if I never said/it wasn't clear, I'm RachVG over on the other board :D

that was really bugging me.. you have the same avatars but that could of been a huuuuge coincidence. did'nt want to look stoopid asking :P:lol::lol: hi, im vampwillow from the other board *do you like my cunning desguise (sp?) :blink::lol::lol:

I noticed last night after posting here that your avi had changed over there Rach... trying to confuzle me :wub::rolleyes:

4 days to get through and then its Saturday!!!! :wub:

Hehe, well I changed it a while ago over there because I wanted an excuse to use my "SAFC promotion" icon and I was posting in the football thread quite a lot back then. ;) I might change my icon here and there to something else now, to stop the confusion! :D

I'm going to this on Sunday now that the schedule's been announced for the other one :(

I'm going to this on Sunday now that the schedule's been announced for the other one :wub:

i need to go on saturday for captain jack :rolleyes: so i'll be making a mad dash to earls court as soon as ive had my *special* photy done ;)

Edited by vampwillow

I want to meet captain Jack toooo! But *sniff* I'm going to sacrifice it for the chance to get to EC and back as early as possible on Sunday. Sounds like most people are going Saturday anyway, so it should be quieter. Whee!

Edited by SerbianJanet

i wanted meet John as well but i am forgoing that for my "special" photo

I'm hoping most of the rest will be doing that so it'll be less people on Saturday :P:P

yeah so am i but im guessing not cause Val Kilmer is only doing sunday