Crewing at LFACC

luvme7754

I just got my crewing email for C7, but I can't do it as I'm already dragging friends up with me - and it's too far to stay over and work etc.

When you apply to be crew at these events, are you put down for both? I'm asking because I think I'll be able to crew at LFACC this year, but do I have to mail again and say this? Or will I receive a crewing email for that aswell later on?

Thanks a lot

xxx

• Showmasters Admin

You will be down for both.

I sent a mail to crew at C6 and got one for LFCC2 as well. It seams to be that once you're on the list you stay on it unless you ask to be taken off.

• Showmasters Admin
I just got my crewing email for C7, but I can't do it as I'm already dragging friends up with me - and it's too far to stay over and work etc.

When you apply to be crew at these events, are you put down for both? I'm asking because I think I'll be able to crew at LFACC this year, but do I have to mail again and say this? Or will I receive a crewing email for that aswell later on?

Thanks a lot

xxx

We'll be sending out seperate crewing e-mails for LFACC just after Collectormania. Anyone who received a crew e-mail this time, or asks for one before we send the LFACC ones out, will get one for crewing at LFACC!!!!

Mark :P