A tiny wee question about talks

Zimbing

Its hardly a question but an answer and some info would be really appreciated. Ok myself, and a few others are wishing to crew, plans all made, emails away to be sent and then the SG-1 talk gets announced and cue the "ahh poop"

Firstly - if one is crewing then we can still go to the talks aye?

Secondly - if one is crewing and wishes to go to a talk does one still have to buy a ticket to the talk?

See, told you it was simple wee questions :D

oo oooooo i think i know the answer to the second one, YES! haha, i think u do have to buy the ticket as well.....but who knows.

And about the first one, maybe SM (cos they mentioned talks in their email which iI have finally got,...........twice) let you take a break for an hour and let someone fill in while you go to the talk. But i think SM should handle this one as I'm known to be rather unreliable when it comes to facts....haha.

• 2 weeks later...

about the second question - i think you'll still have to buy tickets. if sm place you with a guest whose talk you want to attend you might be able to go without a ticket. when i crewed with paul norrell at c5 i was told i was allowed to attend the lotr talk even though i didn't have a ticket. so just hope sm put you somewhere convient. i guess that's prob why they asked which talks we wanted to attend.

about the first question - well as sm asked about it in the email they probably have some plan at allowing crew to attend talks, that is if you haven't chosen the time for your half day off.

most of this is probably pure speculation, sorry, but i hope it makes sense and is of some help.