CREW E-MAILS HAVE GONE OUT!

showmasters

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
Is it bad that I'm several of those levels at once? *g*

But seriously, with the event being only 7 days away it's getting a little silly now. It may not look like it *cough* but we do have lives to organise *cough*.

Ok ok stop looking at me like that. I don't have a life, I'd just like to know :wub:

I agree it is getting silly. I thought the 2 weeks for C6 was leaving it a bit late.

The way I see it we have 6 stress levels here:

Stress level 1: Live local, have already taken the time off work but would really just like to know one way or the other.

Strees level 2: Staying in a hotel which is already booked and like to crew, but the money's not much of an issue, but would really just like to know one way or the other.

Stress level 3: Asked to staying crew hotel (but have friends they can stay with if they don't crew). Like to crew, but the money's not much of an issue, but would really just like to know so they can let their friends know they'll need to crash with them.

Stress level 4: Live local, but need to know to book time off work, if left too late may not be able to come.

Stress level 5: Staying in a hotel (crew or otherwise) and HAVE to crew for the money. So can't afford to come if they don't crew.

Stress level 6: Asked to staying in the crew hotel and have no where else to stay if they don't crew, so won't be able to come at all.

I'm only at level 1 and I know how bad it is for me. I can't imagine what it's like for those at level 6 :wub:

Come on SM as borgteddy said. Even a basic "it'll be a couple more days" update would be better than the nothing we're getting at the moment.

You missed level 7:

Have to book train tickets which now will cost much more than if you'd booked them a week ago (300 mile journey so not local!); have two children who need to know where, when or if they are being farmed out to friends/family for the weekend; have to know whether to book time off work or not;

and was waiting to book party ticket until knew whether i'd be there or not, (won't make journey unless i'm crewing, so do I risk wasting £15!)... of course party ticket deadline tomorrow, no deadline on when our emails get here...

• Showmasters Admin

On the party front. If you do get asked to crew after the close date, ask on here for a spare ticket. I know some ppl sold one's for the C6 party on here after they (or a friend) couldn't make it. If not I'm sure if you ask SM they'll sort something out for you to go.

• Moderators
I'm the biggest geek, every time I see this in the most recently posted-in thread thingy or whatever on the first page, I'm like YAAAY THEY'RE OUT!...but then I remember that this is the initial crew mail thing.

*spamslap*

Awww don't worry, I've done the same :blink: I'm a loser :blink:

I think im in between 6 and 7....6 because crewing is a source of money seeing as a gave up my job in spar due to loads of personal reasons.7 cos im really not local same again like 300 miles away train prices have gone up and because if you leave it late they just wont let you book it cheaper from where I live.I need to know so I can tell my art teacher seeing as my art exam starts on the wednesday when we get back that I will be missing a couple of lessons and blah blah blah...ARGH!!!!!!!Oh and its also one of my friends birthdays on the 30th and if im not at C7 she would like to know if I can make it out for her 18th!