HAVE YOU EVER .......?

summersover

I emailed Amber Benson about how wonderful she was an event and how she cheered me up as my dad was diagnosed with cancer, and her mum replied on her behalf with kind words and best wishes from all her family. Met Amber again at another event and told her about the email, thanking her and her family and she gave me a huge hug, then sent me over to talk to her mum...where I got another hug! they both chatted to me after that, what wonderful people! :lol:

how did u e-mail her?

i love her sooo much! shes a buffy legeand!

yeah amber's mum is great, she just sits next to her chatting away to everyone while they are waiting to meet her daughter!

i mailed sarah but just back the usual signed photo, thats prob sent out to everyone!!

how did you?? plz tell me! i would love a sighned photo!!

is it e-mail, or a letter?

The photo from Sarah isn't a real signature. Its a printed one. Sarah hasn't signed autographs in reply to fan mail for a long time

I emailed Amber Benson about how wonderful she was an event and how she cheered me up as my dad was diagnosed with cancer, and her mum replied on her behalf with kind words and best wishes from all her family. Met Amber again at another event and told her about the email, thanking her and her family and she gave me a huge hug, then sent me over to talk to her mum...where I got another hug! they both chatted to me after that, what wonderful people! :vader:

how did u e-mail her?

i love her sooo much! shes a buffy legeand!

I think The Benson's prefer to keep their email mainly for bussiness purposes rather than fan mail to Amber. I know if they are emailed Amber's mum usually replies to email ASAP but I think the email address is there more for business reasons

But don't get me wrong Shanshu, I know how meeting certain celebrities you admire can help you through tough times, especially when they're as nice as Amber. That was lovely of The Benson's to email you and give you hugs :lol::D

Remember, when writing to celebrities always send a self addressed envelope and postage

I've only ever written to Joss and I didn't hear back, but then I didn't really expect to.

Some of the actors have official sites and with contact details on and you can get Agent address from IMDB if you have sign up to the professional version. My webste also has agent/manager addresses for a lot of the actors (www.whedonsworld.com). But I know since 9/11 a lot of fanmail doesn't get passed on to actors now. The more popular actors like David, Sarah and Alyson will recieve so much mail that they can't possibly reply to all of them. The best way to get an autograph or answer to that burning question is to try and meet them at conventions/events.