HAVE YOU EVER .......?

summersover

Where did u contact anthony well how email?

and robia Lamorte has emailed me a few times she even join my message board :),

i think thats the only buffy person i have gotten a few emails from someone in tru calling season 2 one of tru's friends and a few other ppl have emailed me :)

Where did u contact anthony well how email?

and robia Lamorte has emailed me a few times she even join my message board :),

i think thats the only buffy person i have gotten a few emails from someone in tru calling season 2 one of tru's friends and a few other ppl have emailed me :)

i got an address from a personal friend of anthonys,cant say who ! but really pleased he got back to me .so friendly. i have also been in contact with julie caitlin brown before .no reply from tom lenk or nic brendon .but as i said probably had 3 emails from bailey, he is nice !it is nice when someone takes time out for fans like that ! :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed Amber Benson about how wonderful she was an event and how she cheered me up as my dad was diagnosed with cancer, and her mum replied on her behalf with kind words and best wishes from all her family. Met Amber again at another event and told her about the email, thanking her and her family and she gave me a huge hug, then sent me over to talk to her mum...where I got another hug! they both chatted to me after that, what wonderful people! :D

I want to contact Amber Benson, Alyson Hannigan, Eliza Dushku, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Michelle Tratchenburg does anyone know how I can get in contact with any of them? Like if any of you know of e-mail addresses or fan-mail addresses that would be really great! *hopes someone can help*

:gorgeous:

yeah amber's mum is great, she just sits next to her chatting away to everyone while they are waiting to meet her daughter!

i mailed sarah but just back the usual signed photo, thats prob sent out to everyone!!

wow you managed to get back an autograph from sarah ? how ! i sent 4 photos out to james about 18 months ago .not one back ! but i did from a.s.h ! :unsure:

wow you managed to get back an autograph from sarah ? how ! i sent 4 photos out to james about 18 months ago .not one back ! but i did from a.s.h !

It wasn't personalisied or anything - its where her agent has obviousley gotten her to sign loads of photos and they then send these out to anyone who sends her fan mail- quite a lot of the film stars do this - its easier for them in the long run!

wow you managed to get back an autograph from sarah ? how ! i sent 4 photos out to james about 18 months ago .not one back ! but i did from a.s.h !

It wasn't personalisied or anything - its where her agent has obviousley gotten her to sign loads of photos and they then send these out to anyone who sends her fan mail- quite a lot of the film stars do this - its easier for them in the long run!

Unfortunately the photos from Sarah, Alyson, David, Charisma (and some others) aren't real. They have been printed by a machine and not actually signed by anyone :lol:

I've wrote to and received autographs from Amber Benson, Alyson Hannigan (got a real autograph back, not a printed one), Anthony Head, Kristine Sutherland, Tom Lenk, Danny Strong, Sarah Hagan, Nathan Fillion, Joss Whedon, Adam Busch, Robin Sachs...

TruFaith Posted on Apr 23 2005, 09:18 AM

I've wrote to and received autographs from Amber Benson, Alyson Hannigan (got a real autograph back, not a printed one), Anthony Head, Kristine Sutherland, Tom Lenk, Danny Strong, Sarah Hagan, Nathan Fillion, Joss Whedon, Adam Busch, Robin Sachs...

How did you get the addresses for all of them? Could you give me the addresses for Amber Benson, Alyson Hannigan, Kristine Sutherland, Tom Lenk, Danny Strong, Sarah Hagan, Nathan Fillion, Joss Whedon, Adam Busch, Robin Sachs please?

here is some of the ones who you asked for (fan mail ad obviousley not thier home address!)

Alyson Hannigan

c/o SFM

1122 S. Robertson Blvd., Suite 15

Los Angeles, CA 90036

It is a nice photo of Alyson but the signature is pre printed. I have mine stuck on my wall but all my real autographs are in a folder

Thankies muchly! Alyson Hannigan is my favouritist actress EVER! I already have her autograph from when I met her after When Harry Met Sally (she's so lovely!) but there wasn't chance to stop and chat, so I'd love to send her a letter! Again, thankies!

I don't think SFM pass letters on to any of the celebrities they represent. They just send out pre printed autographs to anyone who sends letters to any of the clebrities on their books. I'd guess that Alyson Hannigan, Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz etc get so much fan mail that very few, if any at all, is actually passed on to them

How did you get the addresses for all of them? Could you give me the addresses for Amber Benson, Alyson Hannigan, Kristine Sutherland, Tom Lenk, Danny Strong, Sarah Hagan, Nathan Fillion, Joss Whedon, Adam Busch, Robin Sachs please?

I collect autographs so have ways of finding out addresses

The addresses I used for real autographs from Alyson, Joss, Tom, Adam, Nathan and Robin are no longer working addresses

I collect autographs so have ways of finding out addresses

The addresses I used for real autographs from Alyson, Joss, Tom, Adam, Nathan and Robin are no longer working addresses

did you send out photos to agents or studios ?

Tamara Gorski, Rebecca Lowell from Angel season 1, and I bonded over classic cars last year, and she wanted more information on the McLaren F1 Road Car, so I went to her website and sent her what she asked for, including some awesome pictures of said car.

Don't know if she ever got back to me, due to severe stalker issues, I had to change my email addy.

• 2 weeks later...
here is some of the ones who you asked for (fan mail ad obviousley not thier home address!)

Alyson Hannigan

c/o SFM

1122 S. Robertson Blvd., Suite 15

Los Angeles, CA 90036

i wouldnt write and waste postage u can email for free and receive the same thing.

I want to contact Amber Benson, Alyson Hannigan, Eliza Dushku, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Michelle Tratchenburg does anyone know how I can get in contact with any of them? Like if any of you know of e-mail addresses or fan-mail addresses that would be really great! *hopes someone can help*

:unsure:

Well amber signes if u write takes a while cus shes so popular, michelle,sarah, eliza and alyson all now send pp well i dont think u get anything with Michelle T at all.

i once wrote joss whedon but got nothing back.

If anyone has any fan mail address i would appreciate it if they would post it

please

pretty please

with a cherry on top

• 2 weeks later...
yeah amber's mum is great, she just sits next to her chatting away to everyone while they are waiting to meet her daughter!

i mailed sarah but just back the usual signed photo, thats prob sent out to everyone!!

how did you?? plz tell me! i would love a sighned photo!!

is it e-mail, or a letter?