Previous Crew Members

DavidB

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I came to say hi to you at random times :D

... think I did that to quite a few crew people, even if I didn't know them :unsure:

:unsure: you only talked to me a lot because I was a runner for Simon and Nick and had to generally stay around them for the two days? I'm right aren't I? You used me! :o

:P I didn't have to stay around Simon and Nick as much as I did...........I wanted to be close to them :wub:

Collectormania 6

Saturday - Green Room

Sunday - Guest Assistant for Verne Troyer

LFCC2

Saturday - White Boards

Sunday - Green Room (again, lucky me! :blink:)

blooooody whiteboards!!

lol - Saturday C6 AND Sunday LFACC2... (and at LFACC me and Tash were the worst people to have chosen for that job that morning!!)

Whiteboards arent toooo bad I guess... you get to walk round and see everyone else who has to stay at the end of their queues and whatever... very tiring though!!! far too much running around!

C6 Friday:

dya know what... I cant actually remember... :|

ohhh was photographer/ queue pusher for... ermmm... grr i hate my memory!

C6 Sat: whiteboards

C6 Sun: queue for Carrie Fisher in the morning.... god that was scary!!! :| people stampeding towards you at 9am... hmm

Lfacc Sat: queue pusher type person for Carl Weathers

not too bad, i think i just generally sucked at that bit though... i'm not assertive enough!!!

Lfacc Sun: whiteboard

I worked Lfacc2, first event ive worked and definately wanna work again!

Spent the weekend amongst Stargate Atlantis people and some crazy fellow workers!

Got beat at noughts and crosses...I let her win cos she was a guest honest :blink:

Its garunteed to be crazy work but thats why we love it....all the crew is crazy too :D

ive only crewed one day at C6 but it was a blast....i was on the white boards on the friday and was kept very busy by the Buffy boys whose ticket numbers kept changing very quickly LOL it was great fun tho cant wait to crew C7, didnt crew LFCC2 cause there were too many peeps i wanted to meet!!!

I've been trying to remember when I first crewed and I think it's as far back as Collectormania 3 :lol:

I've done everything from virtual queuing, cash desk, guest liaison, whiteboards and even Pit Bossing - and probably alot more besides. :unsure:

Crewing is great fun, damn hard work, but great fun and you make some absolutely wonderful friends too :blink:

I really enjoyed reading all of that! you guys make it sound so much fun!! even tho it is hard work and some of you look so stressed sometimes, I bet its worth it at the end of the day!! I hope I get to crew :lol:

C5

First crewing, extremely nervous, took cash for.......erm...oh yeah Robert Englund, then hung out with Jake Lloyd for a while after me and Sam had finished cos our guests went early.

C6

Um, Saturday - Cash for Walter Koenig bless his heart, that guy is adorable. That was pretty fun, but i got a bloody bad headache which went away after tapping a £2 coin on the desk.

Sunday- having buggered up my ankle on........wednesday during sport I was stuck doing ticketing for Test until i swapped with David (cheers mate, by the way) and took cash for ..........urgh, i never remember names....Michael Dorn? is he a person? oh well.

I'm starting to think that showmasters don't trust me being guest assisstant! haha

Collectormania 5 -

Sat with Craig Parker on Sunday. Did money for Robert Picardo, took photos of Craig and Brad and did lots of coffee runs on Monday! My fave con that I've worked at so far.

Wow! we must have bumped into each other alot!

Sunday i was doing photos for craig.

and monday i was also doing coffee runs...

Depending on what day you were with robert picardo we might of bumped into one another there as well as i went to see him during my break.

Hehe. and yet i cant picture you....*feels ashamed* im so bad with remembering peoples names.

Nat :P

• Moderators
Sunday- having buggered up my ankle on........wednesday during sport I was stuck doing ticketing for Test until i swapped with David (cheers mate, by the way) and took cash for ..........urgh, i never remember names....Michael Dorn? is he a person? oh well.

:wub: yes Michael Dorn is a person :P and ur welcome :lol: couldn't have ya suffering! u can make it up to me one day :P

C5

Guest Assistant for Michonne Bouriaggue

Guest Assistant for Clint Howard

Guest Assistant for Amy Allen

Cash for Robert Picardo

C6

Cash for Danny Strong

Ticketing for Carrie Fisher

LFACC1

Guest Assistant for Warwick Davis

Guest Assistant for Pat Roach

LFACC2

Cash for Veronica Cartright

Guest Assistant for Tom Woodruff

Am totally looking forward to C7 - If I ever get a crew email, mine seems to have either been eaten by AOL or Showmasters are trying to tell me something!!

Sunday-  having buggered up my ankle on........wednesday during sport I was stuck doing ticketing for Test until i swapped with David (cheers mate, by the way) and took cash for ..........urgh, i never remember names....Michael Dorn? is he a person? oh well.

:( yes Michael Dorn is a person :lol: and ur welcome :D couldn't have ya suffering! u can make it up to me one day :P

oh god what have I got myself into?! Now I'm in debt.....scuba steve damn you!!! :lol:

C5

Ticketing for brian blessed (sp?!)

Ticketing for Robert Englund

Runner

C6

Guest Assistant - Michael Dorn

Photo dude for Dirk Benedict'

Photo dude for Verne Troyer & had to push his wheelchair and tell rude boy s***s to f*** off

Guest Assistant for Richard La Parimentire

Runner

LFCC2

Guest assistant Burt Reynold then they put me somewhere else 30 mins later (thanks james)

Pusher for Micheal someone from aliens and terminator

Guest Assistant for Dan Shea

Pusher for some stargate guy

Did some running jobs too

:(

C5

My first crewing experience!

Ticketing for Brian Blessed

Guest assistant for Michonne Bouriaggue

Ticketing for Craig Parker

and someone else but i can't remember their name.

C6

Pit boss John's runner (with Tara) for two days

Guest assistant for Gary Kurtz

LFACC2

Cash for Johnathan Frakes

Guest assistant for Micheal Greenburg

Looking forward to C7! My email has been sent back so now i just have to wait!

Simone

Edited by Persnickety

C4

Unofficially, forced myself upon the info desk and helped over there, also did a bit of running.

C5

Runner i think

Guest assistant for Sala, Watch out for that one, he's a wanderer :headscratch:

Cash for Robert Englund if thats how you spell his name

Got a real bad cold, guest assistant for Paul Norrell, 2 ll's or rr's?

C6

Pit runner thing, looking back probably the best job i've done, always something to do, never boring but the area was SO busy and I got a bit irritated at the end cos there was so much I had to do...Dunno why! Would definately do it again. (and as I finished typing that an advert on the tv the guy said 'I'd definately do it again'...Weird...anywayyy!

LFCC1

Guest Assistant for Norman Lovett

Did the talks

LFCC2

Cash for Craig parker

Whiteboards but Suzi had to do it all even though there was nothing much to do anyway but still, thanks lol :D

Bed now

Lfacc 1: Stamping hands at the exit for about 8 hours, then helping Meg clean up the green room after all those mucky guests. It was like the aftermath of kids party :P

C5:

Guest assistant Amy Allen, really nice girl

Ticketing for Kristy Swanson

Taking pics for Ray Park who is seriously sweet and genuinely interested in other people.

Guest assistant for the charming John Billingsley, a man happy to share his altoids.

C6:

Guest assistant Stacey Kiebler who looking like that you'd expect to have an ego the size of Preston but was lovely and self deprecating, a real pleasure to work with

Team Troy on the whiteboards with croaky Suzi and sweet Theresa, incidently why am I always seeing Sooz running around with a clipboard? She probably wakes up in a cold sweat saying "Carrie Fisher is only up to 56!!!" :P:lol:

Cash for Billy Dee Williams which ended up being way cool as I got my pic with Carrie Fisher at the end of the day.

Lfacc 2:

Guest assistant for Craig Parker, he's mucho fun as you'd imagine.

Ticketing for David someone, I've got a mental block, aargh what was his name? Stargate Atlantis dude, really chatty oh you know who I mean.

Yay, this thread is fun

This is mine, me being Joe, guy with weird hair (sometimes with red in it)

LFCC 1

day 1 Guest Assistant Danny John-Jules (sometimes Normal Lovett and Chris Barrie)

day2 Cutting of the line at the door deciding how many people stay in the cold (fun), and then Stamping hands at the door (less fun).

Collectormania 5

day 1 Ticketing Gates Mcfadden (one one day, this could be wrong)

day 2 Goffer boy, was scared of getting this, but for a half day is fun, i remember trying despratly to get a highier chair for Verne Troyer, nearly had to go to the cinema to borrow one.

day 3 Guest Assistant Robert Englund (wow!)

day 4 Cash for various people at the End cafe side

Collectormania 6

Ticketing Marina Sertis, who of course couldnt make this day, so as soon as that was clear put a sign up and got the hell outta there!

This event i was the incrediable ticketing man! Honestly ticketed all days for many diffrent people, Harry potter twins, Micheal Dorn and many more. Beware that warning in the crew book, you really may 'get suck on ticketing for all 4 days, its just the luck of the draw!!'

LFCC 2

day 1 Ticketing Craig Parker (who had no tickets cause he was a late agreement, so i had to write his name on them all!!!!)

day 2 Guest assistant Micheal Biehn (Yay!)

Collectormania 7

day 1 Guest assistant John Rhys Davies??? I can only hope :) (if im crewing :unsure: )

Im impressed if you read all that, I enjoyed reading all of yours and remember quite a lot of you :)

heres to C7, its gonna be ace!