Welcome To the Crewing Area

showmasters

Bookall, if your the lady who has a winnie pooh stall thingy then yeah I was the spongebob dude :D

You pirating pillock :unsure:

I am the crew member that works in the cinema B):P

Do you want the little spongebob nudeeeey pics they gave away with the film.

it has a star for a censored place B)

Bookall, if your the lady who has a winnie pooh stall thingy then yeah I was the spongebob dude :(

You pirating pillock :unsure:

I am the crew member that works in the cinema ^_^:(

Do you want the little spongebob nudeeeey pics they gave away with the film.

it has a star for a censored place :(

LOL!

I still dont remember you :D:P But yeah lil pics will be very cool :D

Davey ^_^!

Ps im sure I will remember you when I see ya :P

well........i'm an anonymous lil person.............haha.........nobody knows my identity, nobody knows anything about me

mwahahahahahahaahahahaha (thats my evil laugh by the way) hee hee. (and that ruined the evilness right there)

SCUBA STEVE DAMN YOU!!!

come on kids ya gotta love the ol' Big Daddy movie with some classic lines......*see above scuba steve line* haha. I'm in a really odd mood. I had a dream that I had the black lung or something, but really all I had was a black tongue for reason unbeknownst to myself. And basically all these babies had been born dead with the black lung and then someone found out about my black tongue and they were like 'you're gonna die' but then the nurse said wipe the black of your tongue which is did. I didn't feel very ill or something but she told me I was going to die. She had this huge glass board with all the babies lined out on them and she was about to say a prayer for them but I wanted to have a prayer said for me so I said could someone at least shoot me. And then the nurse and my best friend started talking about ways of ensuring no blood got onto the board thing. So in the end they decided that I would sit at the far end and they would shoot me in the side of the head. Then I got really scared and went and told my parents and they weren't bothered. Then I woke up thank god. It was quiet distressing. lol.