Welcome To the Crewing Area

showmasters

Hi, I crewed for you this year at LFCC, I heard from a friend who also crewed that she has had an email for LWFCC but I have not received one. I am slightly worried I may have been blacklisted. I worked the Friday and Saturday shift and when I went to collect my money I was told I hadn't signed in either day. On both days I signed in first with my pit boss and then at the front in the big book. The Friday I had no issues whatsoever, but on Saturday my name was called out saying I hadn't signed in. I talked to several people including my pit boss and they said not to worry as I had definitely signed in. I'm not sure where I went wrong but I would really love the opportunity to crew for you again. Thanks :)

Not long after the closing date think London and Belfast are closing on 11th August

Thank you! :D

I was about to ask the same thing.

Thanks for the info :)

Hi, I got got the confirmation email for BFCC, but I am a little confused by how many nights in the hotel will be covered as the information seems to contradict what was in the initial email.

Original email:

'Sat ALL DAY and Sun HALF DAY = Fri and Sat nights covered'

Confirmation email:

'Crew Sat and Sun = Sat night covered.'

I am down to crew all day Saturday and half of Sunday, so I was wondering do I get Friday covered or not?

Any clarification would be great, thank you.

• Showmasters Admin

You'll be getting a second email soon. There was an error in the first email.

In future the best thing to do is reply to the email rather than asking here. If you have a friend on crew ask them to add you to the facebook group.

You'll be getting a second email soon. There was an error in the first email.

In future the best thing to do is reply to the email rather than asking here. If you have a friend on crew ask them to add you to the facebook group.

Ah, ok I see it.

Will do, thanks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've been selected to crew for LFCC in October, I've sent a reply back to confirm my place but I'm not sure if they have received it, do Showmasters usually reply saying they have received your confirmation email?

No, but Stuart usually puts out a chase list in the crew FB page for those confirmations he hasn't received. If you are not on the crew page already, but have a friend that is, ask them to add you to the group :)

Hey, I've been selected to crew for LFCC in October, I've sent a reply back to confirm my place but I'm not sure if they have received it, do Showmasters usually reply saying they have received your confirmation email?

No, but Stuart usually puts out a chase list in the crew FB page for those confirmations he hasn't received. If you are not on the crew page already, but have a friend that is, ask them to add you to the group :)

I've been selected too but don't have a friend who can put me in the group, how do I come about it otherwise? Thanks!

Dusting off my account after several years to say that I got accepted into crew for LFCCW! Yay! I'm rather excited especially as it's only ten minutes away for where I live. I honestly can't wait. I'd love to talk to other crew before I go though. Could anyone point me to the Facebook group or crew only part of the forum?

Thanks!!

Edited by Charlokylie
  • Like 1

I've been selected too but don't have a friend who can put me in the group, how do I come about it otherwise? Thanks!

I dont have a friend that can put me into the group either, can anyone help us out? Thank you :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...