Welcome To the Crewing Area

showmasters

• Moderators

Crew hotel list frequently doesn't come out until WAY closer to the event than this. If it gets to a few DAYS before the event and you still haven't heard then maybe start to worry.

Got my hotel info today :) , is there a crew FAQ page or Facebook group to save me keep asking silly questions on here,like do we get breakfast and by the time we get back to hotel will it be too late to buy diner etc, im not obsessed with food haha but just don't want to run on empty as it's going to be so busy I guess. :)

Hi all,

Ive crewed previously at the Ricoh (feels like so so long ago) so just the ONCE but given some of the issues people raised at LFCC given my current job I feel I would class as an experienced crew member (externally of course) so what would be the best email to contact to sign up for WLFCC?

I have crewed this year twice at Milton Keynes Collectormania and London Film and Comic con this weekend. how do I gain access to the crew sub group and i also need to find out how I can be added to the secret Facebook crew group.

Also I would like to crew the Star Trek convention later this year is there a waiting list or the normal reply when the emails go out?

Regarding Trek. Events like that are normally only crewed by long term most experienced crew, like Massive Events Crew.

If applications are required then I imagine it will be done in a similar method to LFCC etc, via emailed applications.

Hey, I crewed at LFCC this year and same as Dark79angel, I'd love to join the FB secret crew group, and gain access to the crew secure area on this forum... How can I do that?
Thank you in advance!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I crewed at LFCC this year and same as Dark79angel, I'd love to join the FB secret crew group, and gain access to the crew secure area on this forum... How can I do that?

Thank you in advance!!

contact one of the crew on facebook and ask them to add you